+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Film Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    They couldn't do any full body shots, meaning they had to dress him in black, film his face only and use body doubles. All due to him being a fat Kurtz.
    Aye he must have been the only marine to go to Vietnam and put on 10 stone !

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Aye he must have been the only marine to go to Vietnam and put on 10 stone !
    In the pictures on the 13th of August.

Few films I've watched over the last week or so.

Joker - as dark and psychologically disturbing as people have said it is. Great film.

Angel has fallen - cheap and nasty just like the previous 2. Watchable, just.

Once upon a time in Hollywood - Just finished watching it. Still don't know what the hell it was all about. Fair enjoyed it though.

I liked the Joker, pretty impressive at points and Yakeen Feenicks is heavy good in it. My only issue was how much it looked like a dark The King of Comedy at times. Didn't help with Dee Neero in it as well.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was good but not as good as I wanted it to be. Tarantino still has a foot fetish.

I liked the Joker, pretty impressive at points and Yakeen Feenicks is heavy good in it. My only issue was how much it looked like a dark The King of Comedy at times. Didn't help with Dee Neero in it as well.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was good but not as good as I wanted it to be. Tarantino still has a foot fetish.
    Not seen the Tarantino film yet. Joker very good. A little bit spoiled when most people now adamant that most of the film all in his head. I'm still nae convinced.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Not seen the Tarantino film yet. Joker very good. A little bit spoiled when most people now adamant that most of the film all in his head. I'm still nae convinced.
    ***SPOILER ALERT***

Yeah Joker is definitely a class film. I must admit I didn't click on straight away when it showed him seemingly lead a normalish love life with his neighbour. I did think it was a bit strange that someone so deranged could hold down a steady relationship but I was too slow to click he was just imagining it.

Once in Hollywood is a bizarre film. I had no idea what was was going on and still don't but I already want to watch it again. I'm in the van down at Perth and it's dinging down so just gonna stick the heating on and watch it later.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    ***SPOILER ALERT***

Yeah Joker is definitely a class film. I must admit I didn't click on straight away when it showed him seemingly lead a normalish love life with his neighbour. I did think it was a bit strange that someone so deranged could hold down a steady relationship but I was too slow to click he was just imagining it.

Once in Hollywood is a bizarre film. I had no idea what was was going on and still don't but I already want to watch it again. I'm in the van down at Perth and it's dinging down so just gonna stick the heating on and watch it later.
    I got the thing with the neighbour. I thought having a delusion within a delusion was a bit of a mind f uck. I'm still sticking with the rest being Kosher rather than him being in the loony bin for the whole duration

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Sh@te and a waste of two hours of my life

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

WARNING! Don't watch the latest rambo film.

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast