+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Film Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Finally got round to watching Dunkirk. Good film but is it just me or is it full of dramatic/suspense music all the way through? Thought I was maybe watching a dodgy copy. Spoils it in my opinion.
    That music was annoying as ****.

It badly needed to be hollywoodised.

Very drab and severe lack of action.

If id been at this Dunkirk, being caught by the Germans wouldve been more interesting.

The music score trying to make an average tv series film more than it was.

Cheats.

The Last Jedi------ class.

Last flag flying, a slightly dark comedy drama. Excellent film starring Steve Carell, Laurence Fishburne and an absolutely superb Brian Cranston. Well worth a watch.

I was fighting back through tears watching Lion. The last 20mins is jaw dropping stuff. What an amazing story.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I was fighting back through tears watching Lion. The last 20mins is jaw dropping stuff. What an amazing story.
    Aboot fit. Need to aquire films before next trip

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aboot fit. Need to aquire films before next trip
    A true story about a very young kid in India who somehow boards a train by mistake and ends up in New Dehli, knowing no-one and unable to say where he boarded the train. Eventually he's adopted by an Aussie couple and, as a grown-up tries to find out where he came from. Book by Saroo Bierley is pretty good.

12 strong. The first American troops on Afghanistan soil after the towers came down.

Been waiting a while to watch this but ended up really disappointed. Over 2 hours worth of the usual Hollywood sh*te.

Watched 3 billboards again last night, that is such a clever film. Woody Harrelson brilliant as ever.

The Disaster Artist (2017)

James Franco and his brother. I started watching this and thought "fit the f@ck is this". But i didnt stop watching. At the end i found out its the true story Tommy Wiseau who made the film "The Room" which was voted the worst film ever made. To be honest once i realised that, the film became better as its so daft it funny to think its real events

James Franco and his brother. I started watching this and thought "fit the f@ck is this". But i didnt stop watching. At the end i found out its the true story Tommy Wiseau who made the film "The Room" which was voted the worst film ever made. To be honest once i realised that, the film became better as its so daft it funny to think its real events
    I have actually watched The Room movie that Tommy Wiseau made, its so bad its actually quite good.

https://youtu.be/Jv3MhjSmR3c

I've watched The Room as well. I didn't get the point of this film having a happy ending as Tommy wiseau is clearly a dick.

Isle of Dogs was superb. Classic Wes Anderson and one of my bairns loved it too.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I have actually watched The Room movie that Tommy Wiseau made, its so bad its actually quite good.

https://youtu.be/Jv3MhjSmR3c
    Im going to watch it when i get a spare couple of hours. Cheers min

Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast