+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Film Thread

Been waiting to see the second Sicario film for ages now. Seen an HD version online last night so sat down to watch it. It seemed to go off in different directions after about 45 minutes or maybe that's just my way of saying I didn't really have a clue what was going on.

Enjoyed it none the less. Josh Brolin and the boy Del Torro were pretty good but unfortunately no Emma Blunt in this one. Absolutely brutal in parts.

Away to watch it again tonight. Trailer here....

The director of Gomorrah directed it.

Anyone watched the Nun online?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The director of Gomorrah directed it.

Anyone watched the Nun online?
    I went and watched the nun last week. It's only ok, preferred the conjuring. The Meg was alright!

Found I'd recorded (is that still the term ?) "Mississippi Grind" couple of nights ago. Decent film about down on luck gamblers. The boy Ryan Reynolds wasn't even that irritating either.

Quote Originally Posted by wester_ross_don View Post
    Found I'd recorded (is that still the term ?) "Mississippi Grind" couple of nights ago. Decent film about down on luck gamblers. The boy Ryan Reynolds wasn't even that irritating either.
    Terrible film min. Ryan Reynolds just a bit effete p rick

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Terrible film min. Ryan Reynolds just a bit effete p rick
    Ach, opinions and a' that . Maybe I'd dropped the bar so low I thought it was alright . Anyway, I thought it was "good". Ryan Reynolds does tend to ruin films, him and thon Bradley Cooper.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I went and watched the nun last week. It's only ok, preferred the conjuring. The Meg was alright!
    I knew The Meg would be semi-silly with Statham starring but the shark was very poor CGI, had it on nightshift last week and nobody gave it pass marks !!

We then watched The Toybox with Denise Richards about a haunted RV, every bit as bad as it sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    I knew The Meg would be semi-silly with Statham starring but the shark was very poor CGI, had it on nightshift last week and nobody gave it pass marks !!

We then watched The Toybox with Denise Richards about a haunted RV, every bit as bad as it sounds.
    Any jobs going for the nightshift at your work? I reckon I would have the required skills to succeed there

Sicario 2 was decent if predictable. Directed by the Gomorrah director.

I watched Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy for the first time since I saw it at the pictures and probably enjoyed it even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Darkest Hour 2017

Found it far too slow and boring

Good very good reviews too
    Fell asleep while it was on. Wife thinks it was because I was drunk, I maintain it was because it was boring as all hell.

Probably a little bit of column A and a little bit of column B...

Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast