+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Film Thread

Nothing planned tonight so thought I'd throw on a nice upbeat film.

So obviously chose a film about mass murder in Norway.

'22 July' is a dramatisation of the attacks by Anders Breivick and it doesn't leave much to the imagination when covering some of the more brutal incidents. Usually rate Paul Greengrass' films but there isn't an awful lot to this one really.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Nothing planned tonight so thought I'd throw on a nice upbeat film.

So obviously chose a film about mass murder in Norway.

'22 July' is a dramatisation of the attacks by Anders Breivick and it doesn't leave much to the imagination when covering some of the more brutal incidents. Usually rate Paul Greengrass' films but there isn't an awful lot to this one really.
    I don't think I could handle that. A bit like that documentary about Dunblane and Sandy Hook.

There was someone on here defending that wank from info wars, who had made a big deal of it not happening.

I watched the 22 July film. I really wish I hadn’t. I don’t know what I was expecting but it just tells a really horrific story in a really horrific way

Watch something else instead

Watched Blackkklansman recently and was pleasantly surprised. Quite funny through out and I do rate the guy Adam Driver. He has a weird acting style about him that I quite like, he seems to make it work. If anyone else has seen it, why does the black under-cover copper insist on doing all the talking on the phone? If they are pretending to be the same guy surely you would just let Driver's character speak on the phone and meet in person to avoid any doubt?

Ron Stallworths girl is hot as....

All power to all the people. That's right sister!

Also watched equaliser 2. Denzel is brilliant but the film is just about as good as the first. Which isn't saying much.

Mile 22 is just plain weird. I honestly think I could of made that film better if I was directing it.

I went to the pictures to watch Widows. Not because I really wanted to watch Widows but because I really like going to the pictures.

I don't remember the tv mini series. The film was good but probably had too much going on that would have been better suited to a TV series.

Watched that film with Chris Pine as Robert the Bruce today.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Watched that film with Chris Pine as Robert the Bruce today.
    So did I. Just signing up to the SNP as well.

Watched Bohemian Rapsody last week. Great film, I cried quite a lot. I really never knew Freddie Mercury was of Asian parentage. Well worth going to see.

Escape from New York at the GFT in glorious 4K (not that I really noticed).

Top 10 greatest films ever made.

First man - Neil Armstrong biography. Really good especially the final scenes of the moon landing.

Festival - I suppose the potential was there to have a good comedy based around a festival but this is really crap. Look out for the rip off version of american pies "this one time.... a band camp" girl.

Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast