+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Film Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    When was the last serial killer in Scotland?
    I think the question is........

When is the next serial killer in Scotland?

Can't help on serial killer films but I watched 'The Dawn Wall' again today. It's a documentary on a guy who was brought up climbing from an early age. He's a little bit of an oddball but a likeable guy none the less. This follows him and his climbing partner taking on a part of El Capitan in the Sierra Nevada mountains.

They are trying a route that no one has ever managed before. Really enjoyable and if you find yourself watching, don't turn off when the credits roll as there is a nice little twist in the story at the end.

Bible John. You have to admit that's a brilliant name for a serial killer. If I was a serial killer I'd be happy with that name although it might conflict with the whole atheism thing I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Bible John. You have to admit that's a brilliant name for a serial killer. If I was a serial killer I'd be happy with that name although it might conflict with the whole atheism thing I suppose.
    But what would your method be.

Garrote all the way for me

Nae point being a killer and nae being a brutal c@nt

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    But what would your method be?
    Tie them up and make them watch a looped repeat of tonight's 90 minutes against Hamilton. I'm a sick b*stard!

Anyway....

Just watched that short film 'Detainment' which is based on the transcripts of Jon Venables' and Robert Thompson's interviews. This garbage was tipped to bag an oscar. I've no idea why this film has been made, it comes across as if the director only wants to remind us all what terrible things actually happened to the wee lad.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Tie them up and make them watch a looped repeat of tonight's 90 minutes against Hamilton. I'm a sick b*stard!

Anyway....

Just watched that short film 'Detainment' which is based on the transcripts of Jon Venables' and Robert Thompson's interviews. This garbage was tipped to bag an oscar. I've no idea why this film has been made, it comes across as if the director only wants to remind us all what terrible things actually happened to the wee lad.
    Mondo where did you find this Detainment. I'll maybe give it a miss mind if it's only trying to shock.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Mondo where did you find this Detainment. I'll maybe give it a miss mind if it's only trying to shock.
    try this...(it's only 30 minutes long)

https://lookmovie.ag/movies/view/681...etainment-2018

Be interesting to see what someone else thinks about it.

Bonnie and Clyde (1967)

Thought id watch a golden oldie tonight. Tell you what. That was highly enjoyable. Better than i thought it would be by a long way

Watched King of Thieves on the flight across this time and quite enjoyed it. Seemed quite amazing how lax the security was and how easy it was to pull it off (I know it was probably simplified a lot in the movie for folk like me).
    Anyway, I liked it.

Edit to add, also watched Loving Pablo with the stunning Penelope Cruz in it. Seen all Narcos etc so knew how it was going to go, but still enjoyed it.
    Last edited by awafaehame; 22-03-2019 at 02:42 AM.

Zulu (1964)

Always remember my old boy watching this alot as a kid. Saw it years and years ago. Of an age to appreciate it now. Its excellent.

Not the best film to watch when you are in Africa and pissed off. I may get ideas

Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast