+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This is total insanity???

This is total insanity???

Cant believe what ive just read on lion of vienna forum about breaking news on bolton takeover bidders.Surely it cant be true that some low life fraudster and downright dodgy fck called disley,are being considerd as potential bidders for our once proud football club.I Swear on my daughters lives that if they or not a pot to p1ss in deano takeover my club i will never go again untill they are removed.Surely trevor birch or even the football league could never let pure jokers like these buy a football club,its fcking mind boggling.Look up the past of this disley **** it will make you want to cry that hes even been to watch us play,remember his pic with holdsworth.All this has to be not true,because if it is,what we once knew as bolton wanderers football club will cease to be anymore in the hearts of some,or indeed most of its loyal and incredible supporters.After what ive just read on that lion of vienna forum,i pray to our lord above that its just fiction.Read it lads see what you think

re: This is total insanity???

On the eve of Bolton Wanderers' Third Round FA Cup tie with non-league Eastleigh, your very own Lion of Vienna Suite has had some information passed through by a third party, relating to our supposed on-going takeover, and to the identity of one of the mystery bidders.

The information is presented without comment and is reproduced as follows:

1) The rival takeover to that of Dean Holdsworth and his Sports Shield company is, in fact, backed by one Jonathan Disley. Mr Disley has been dubbed the 'king of Marbella', by some newspapers.

This is contrary to initial reports that Holdsworth and Disley were working together on the same deal.

Whilst he might have something of a chequered past, the link to a slightly dubious past creates negative connotations from the off.

According to this BBC article, Disley and his group bought companies in trouble and used them to withdraw large sums of cash from the Royal Bank of Scotland just before cheques bounced.

From their office near

Thanks campo done a great job with that.shame only me and you on here to read it though these days.

i am always around ( lurking ! ) :-)

The madness runs much deeper than that, if you've read the latest news coming from the club, they are actually in the process of selling everything - offices at the Macron sold, Hotel sold, euxton for sale - Wigan want it. every player you can for sale it seems.

And here is a pearler - I have been banned from the Reebok Roar group on facebook for having the temerity to criticise the supporters trust for inaction in the face of this bloody awful crisis, and for saying that the season Ticket Holders NOT the supporters trust are the backbone of the club - as inded we are ( I am aseason ticket holder and proud of it for 4 decades) - all 10,000 of us - who have been largely cut adrift by the regime that is running the supporters trust it seems!

Still even if they did spring into action there won't be anything left to save the way they are going at the Macron - Oh yeah, I probably criticized ED too much as well!

Frankly any group as peurile and petty as that don't deserve

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)