+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: A warning for trolls.

re: A warning for trolls.

Looks like Ian has bottled it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry FEnn
    You soapy **** I was talking to Danny stop getting hormonal I will get round to you.
    Can't wait But you will need to up your game: so far, you have only exposed yourself as a complete tosser.

"A complete tosser" I'm wounded ! The likes of you Thierry will never land a glove on the likes of me your trolling is infantile I'm more sinister closer to the mark and actually have an agenda I wish to see through, you on the other hand are just another poorly educated piece of filth destined for a starring role on Jeremy Kyle.

Is that the best you've got?
    Fact is, you're just another low rent internet fantasist. I know the truth hurts but, please, deal with it. Or do you really want to be a failure all your life?

It wasn't the best I had it was just direct concise and to the point kind of my M.O. what is a low rent fantasist and how does it differ from a high rent fantasist ? It seems your attempt at clever word play has only served to add another fail to your life. This thread has regressed since you became the main support to the lead , you just don't carry the significance to pull it off thus I have decided to withdraw my interest from this thread and will no longer be participating until such time as it becomes relevant to my agenda. Be lucky

Your agenda being to become the biggest waste of oxygen to have ever graced this board. Congratulations mission accomplished.

Jog on, Tel. Don't hurry back. But good to see that you have conceded defeat. It could be the start of your rehabilitation.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)