+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast

Thread: O/T Fits Cooking

I was just watching a few rib cooking videos on youtube today thinking I could do them in the oven no probs, do you marinade or do a rub and then brush on some sauce before the end of cooking?

Quote Originally Posted by gervaise_brookhampst View Post
    I was just watching a few rib cooking videos on youtube today thinking I could do them in the oven no probs, do you marinade or do a rub and then brush on some sauce before the end of cooking?
    I make up a rub, then cover in tin foil, stick it in the oven on a low heat for 8hours, then remove the foil and brush a sauce over, turn the heat right up and cook for another hour.
    I got two rack o ribs the other day, the other one i am going to marinade in a spicy brazilian churasco marinade i made last night and try cooking it like that, dont know how i will cook it. As its always rubs i do.
    I realy want to make a smoker or invest in a smoker.
    The old one i have is a waste o time, i converted a old gas bbq into one, but more smoke came out of it than stayed in it!

Canna wait to get involved with this thread again. Food here has taken a serious nosedive over the last week or so.

Best burger I have ever tasted (had one pre offshore)on Tuesday night at the hotel washed down with a few beers then home on wed to cook my own food. Awesome

Loons back to School the day, so starting a bit o a health kick, and emptyed the fridge o what was kicking about for the nights super!

All was left was Vegetables

Veg thai green curry and lemon rice

Holiday , Mixed Grill Croation style

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Canna wait to get involved with this thread again. Food here has taken a serious nosedive over the last week or so.

Best burger I have ever tasted (had one pre offshore)on Tuesday night at the hotel washed down with a few beers then home on wed to cook my own food. Awesome

Nae quite tonight but a few nights ago.The afforementioned Hamburger Special courtesy of the Hotel Continental Luandas rooftoop bar.

Awesome burgers. A delight. Never get burgers when im out but these are just the bollox

Beef and black pudding cheeseburger, with caramilised onion and wild mushrooms and coriander.

Cana beat making a hamemade burger.

Dr Noodles anyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Three_crazz View Post
    Dr Noodles anyone!!
    Looks bowf

Exactly! I dinna eat them the loon likes them though, this was bought the night before , in the fridge overnight the nukeed for 4 min , that's how they slid out the box before breaking them up to heat.

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast