+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturday Night tipple

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Jack Daniels must be the cheapest, nastiest and most vile drink. Well maybe Shock which was in a lightbulb shaped bottled or Cola Lips, a cola flavoured wine. The Britpop/Alcopop years were immense.

I'm having an Estrella then a Hibiki.
    What's the price per litre of the hicupbi? JD is nae that bad it does the job. The deli out the road from meldrum has a varied selection of wine. Not a wine fan but they do look pretty cool with all their fancy labels and stuff. I've been tempted a few times. They have one called the azzkisser and they have a chocolate one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    STV are showing the England game and the pub doesn't have sky. Wasn't planning on going up anyway, I'm boycotting it until they fix the pool table.
    Ach well. Ill watch it here. Was thi ki g about the pub as i have an afternoon aff

What's the price per litre of the hicupbi? JD is nae that bad it does the job. The deli out the road from meldrum has a varied selection of wine. Not a wine fan but they do look pretty cool with all their fancy labels and stuff. I've been tempted a few times. They have one called the azzkisser and they have a chocolate one as well.
    It was a gift but it's about £50 a bottle. A man of my tatse doesn't worry about prices.

Do they have Metz in this "deli" you speak of?

It was a gift but it's about £50 a bottle. A man of my tatse doesn't worry about prices.

Do they have Metz in this "deli" you speak of?
    Oh me metz brings back some not too nice (hazy) memories. Was it not supposed to be an alcoholic lemonade? I feel a bit queezy just thinking about it. Cheers Aldo

P.S no the deli doesn't stock said refreshment but they do have truffles with marshmallows in the middle.

Oh me metz brings back some not too nice (hazy) memories. Was it not supposed to be an alcoholic lemonade? I feel a bit queezy just thinking about it. Cheers Aldo

P.S no the deli doesn't stock said refreshment but they do have truffles with marshmallows in the middle.
    Is this the Whiterashes shoppy your on aboot min

Sickly stuff indeed but I used to drink Lilt and vodka when I was about 15. Went in like acid and came out like acid.

Sickly stuff indeed but I used to drink Lilt and vodka when I was about 15. Went in like acid and came out like acid.
    Bet its was better than Ammaretto and coke. Thats just f@cked up thinking that

Used to take acid when I was 15. Might explain a lot

Never again

Present from the sister and her other half so it would be rude not to.

Ice and bundaberg to go with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Used to take acid when I was 15. Might explain a lot

Never again
    When we were 13 and in to hanging around bus stops a drunken guy came out the pub and gave us this great advice, 'never take trips on your tod'

Never took them full stop. Picked magic mushrooms once though and downed them with a bottle of buckfast. That was interesting.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast