+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ben Pearson & Josh Brownhill

Ben Pearson & Josh Brownhill

Yo No*bbers I see you've just stole Ben Pearson from Manure after we'd had him on loan for roughly the last 18 months. I think hes a good signing and if it was for about £100k, then yes you've got a good deal.
    What about this kid Josh Brownhill, we've got him on a moronic so called 1 month youth deal, and he played for us today. Do you want to renew his contract, Im interested to know ?

re: Ben Pearson & Josh Brownhill

should be good for you Acido and I will be surprised if we dont renew his contract as he is still a young lad with bags of potential. Glad you think Pearson is a good un so lets see if he can do it at Championship level

Has a lot to prove. Gone downhill over the past 18 months after a decent start in League One. Got great potential but a few players in front of him here so I suspect his contract won't be renewed at the end of the season. Pearson has looked good so far.

I do think he will be given another season or so but yes his form has gone a bit Pete tongue and its a shame he so far hasn't fulfilled his potential from his start a couple of seasons ago.

I think we're all quietly impressed at the moment with the way Josh Brownhill plays in the team, and I think a deal might be suggested in the summer (depending on how the rest of the season goes for both our teams of course).

Also, heres a really neat box to box run and finish from Ben Pearson that I thought you might like to see, he did it this time last year at home to the mighty Port Vale - view external link

Might be a deal to be done in the summer. I think he might be out of contract or at the most have a year left. I think we have a lot of midfielders although others may leave in the summer.

well if the Tykes continue to be impressed with him then maybe it will suit all parties. Just a little gutted he hasnt kicked on from his form the other season and I dont know whether thats due to lack of games or SG felt he just wasnt cutting it.

Let me also say its good that weve agreed on an end of season deal for him. If you want 50 quid for him in the summer then I will pay for that deal myself

The latest news from the Lancy evening comic is that Josh is rated all of a sudden by Larry, and hes going to be offered another contract! The kid has done really well with us and best of luck to him, but to me it sounds like his future lies away from Preston. And what has Ben Pearson been like since he joined you ? - view external link

I have hardly seen him Acido as I have been on about 10 games so far this season and every game I have been on he has not been playing so couldnt tell ya and tbh he hasnt featured that much recently. Glad your pleased with Brownhill and maybe his level is Div 1 and for his career it may be best to stay with you Tykes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)