+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I see nowts changed then

I see nowts changed then

Was hoping we might have seen some activity on here considering we are in the play offs 8 points clear of 7th place, and only 6 points away from the top spot.

re: I see nowts changed then

hi how are you doing mate ? loving this season so far!

Now then Mr Boyce hows tricks ? Wi nobody postin owt on here I was beginning to feel like Will Smith in " I am legend "

By the way they have surpassed my expectations this season, still a few niggles to sort out ie. dropping back way too deep after scoring a few when we should be pressing them till the end, and the slow irritable build up play we have been witnessing.

yes our first half's at home are great then we seem to go in a shell, i stopped posting on here because everyone just vanished! you never know it might get going again!

i wonder where my best mate went les brads lad ? haha
    i mean what happened to all these

les_bradd 11,090
    2 Nellyo 8,041
    3 pemblue 7,985
    4 avantsweater 6,838
    5 grumpster 5,544
    6 Be_ere_Wigin 4,444
    7 progresswithunity 4,431
    8 WhoRYa 4,398
    9 wafc_fan 4,086
    10 Laticus 3,940
    11 AndyHavoc

:/

Glad to see some old faces back on this site. If the moderator gets shut of the footymad posts and lets us have our own chats we might breathe life back into this forum. I can also be found on Latics Wall on match days.

Slight disappointment this weekend again, didn't get to see game but by the sounds of things we should have buried them, Undone by a worthy goal to deny us 2 extra points, Our saving grace tho is gaining a place and the fact that certain results went in our favour. Even the likes of Burton will slip along the way so we are still in with a chance of the automatics.

Quote Originally Posted by bostonblue68
    Glad to see some old faces back on this site. If the moderator gets shut of the footymad posts and lets us have our own chats we might breathe life back into this forum. I can also be found on Latics Wall on match days.
    What mods?? They have all left or only use this forum so they can post their own articles on news page, its pathetic and its the reason everyone stopped coming on here. Because people was put of that trolls could come on here, on a blatant wind up when ever they liked and not get banned for it. It led to loads of posts being hijacked for no reason and put people off bothering.
    The old mods want to piss off and replaced with new mods who can do the job instead and actually come on here, that way people might be tempted to come back. But until then this forum will remain to be a graveyard that used to be called a football forum.

Maybe you should talk to Claret Tony and ask him to get in touch with footymad telling um we have no mod, they might offer you the role

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)