+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Fit You Reading 3

some interesting stuff in here

What, no 268 goal Luca Toni, even though its written by a Fiorentina fan. Must be because he shags horses

Just finished this

A lot of similarities between me and the author

Quite fancy the Sarajevo derby now(That's Željezničar, fans on the front)
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 17-08-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Right pac (or anyone else looking in) I'm off on a short holiday next month and looking for a good book or 2 for flight/chilling out. Any recommendations? Got to be honest I'm more of the Darren Mackie book club persuasion than that of your fine selves. Don't really go for makey on sh*te or fiction as I think some folk call it.

Really liked the 'confessions of a highland hero' that was mentioned on here a while back (I think) also really got stuck in to 'soldier, spy' on a flight recently. Last book I tried was T2 but wasn't for me. Loved the film though.

Anyone any ideas?

I dinna read makey uppy stuff

If you like fitba autobiographies, Paul McGraths Back From the Brink is great, Ibrahimovic, Pirlo are both funny in a very unmodest way, both worth a read.

Fitba related wise -
    Behind The Curtain by Johnathon Wilson is a decent book on eastern European fitba,
    Das Boot by Raphael Honiigstein (Story of Germany rebuilding from grass roots up)

Away from fitba The Dirt by Motley Crue (you wont need to be a fan) is the best book ive ever read.
    The Forgotten Highlander by Alaistair Urqhuart is brilliant too,
    Gentle Johnny which is a biography of a safecracker called John Ramensky who spent a lot of time in Peterhead Prison, very good read too.
    The Secret Race by Tyler Hamilton about doping in cycling, some eye opener that

Most likely pick them up for pennies on ebay

I'm nae a big football fan outside the dons so don't fancy that German or European eens.

Flicked back a few pages and reckon I might give that 'flawed genius' one a shot. Steve Coogans auto-bio might be a shout to.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I'm nae a big football fan outside the dons so don't fancy that German or European eens.

Flicked back a few pages and reckon I might give that 'flawed genius' one a shot. Steve Coogans auto-bio might be a shout to.
    Eastern Approaches-Fitzroy Maclean might be up yer Utca

or Comrade Jim The Spy Who Played For Spartak Jim Riordan

plenty awf fitba books I could suggest but Pacmin beat me tae a few

any awf Antony Beevor's tomes mind they weigh a tad Berlin is a braw read

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I dinna read makey uppy stuff

If you like fitba autobiographies, Paul McGraths Back From the Brink is great, Ibrahimovic, Pirlo are both funny in a very unmodest way, both worth a read.

Fitba related wise -
    Behind The Curtain by Johnathon Wilson is a decent book on eastern European fitba,
    Das Boot by Raphael Honiigstein (Story of Germany rebuilding from grass roots up)

Away from fitba The Dirt by Motley Crue (you wont need to be a fan) is the best book ive ever read.
    The Forgotten Highlander by Alaistair Urqhuart is brilliant too,
    Gentle Johnny which is a biography of a safecracker called John Ramensky who spent a lot of time in Peterhead Prison, very good read too.
    The Secret Race by Tyler Hamilton about doping in cycling, some eye opener that

Most likely pick them up for pennies on ebay
    Das Reboot was a fascinating read shows what a shower of ****s run our game

The Dirt is simply a classic I ken folk who dinnae like Da Crue and they thought it was ace

Anthony Beevor is a good shout. I have Ardennes in my pile

On the subject of Motley Crue, my mate owns a single of theirs called Primal Scream because he thought Prinal Scream released a single called Motley Crue

What a d1ck

Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast