+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Fit You Reading 3

Thought id start this en route onshore then save the rest for the plane. Nailed it on the boat transfer onshore. Quite good. The story of some survivors and what their experiences were on the day and the following days

Started this on the plane. I like Tim Parks. Hes quite funny. Basically hes a uni tutor in Milan but lives in Verona and supports Verona. So for a book he decided to do every game in a season. Started well

Italian Ways mentioned by me before is also good

"French Revolutions" or "Gironimo" by Tim Moore. About cycling the Tour De France / Giro D'Italia routes on a period-accurate bike. Both entertaining.

[QUOTE=Pacman1903;38694450]

Started this on the plane. I like Tim Parks. Hes quite funny. Basically hes a uni tutor in Milan but lives in Verona and supports Verona. So for a book he decided to do every game in a season. Started well

Italian Ways mentioned by me before is also good[/QUOTE

Braw read did that on my Spanish hol

The bus trip to the away game at the start of the season was either Lecce or Bari. Either way a ******* of a trip sounded a hoot you'd need an awfy big carry oot

Minded me of the old bus trips rom Trumpton to Pittodrie in the 90s

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Italian Ways mentioned by me before is also good
    Braw read did that on my Spanish hol

The bus trip to the away game at the start of the season was either Lecce or Bari. Either way a ******* of a trip sounded a hoot you'd need an awfy big carry oot

Minded me of the old bus trips rom Trumpton to Pittodrie in the 90s
    Aye the trip to Bari is funny. The boys up all night on the Charlie keeping the bus awake. Other guys battering into Lemoncello (how sophisticated)

Italys a big old c@nt of a country

Got good reviews, as do most of his books so ill give it a bash

Chewing my way through The Count of Monte Cristo just now. 37 Chapters in, 39,896 to go

Why on earth did you start that? I got halfway through The Three Musketeers before I realised it wasn't about dugs and stopped immediately.

I’ve no idea.

It would be alright & about 3000 pages shorter, if we didnt have to know what every c*nt was wearing at every time of the day.

Might just watch the film & say I’ve read it, to sound pure clever and that

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’ve no idea.

It would be alright & about 3000 pages shorter, if we didnt have to know what every c*nt was wearing at every time of the day.

Might just watch the film & say I’ve read it, to sound pure clever and that
    Aye, probably best. I did that with Moby Dick, never regretted it.

Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast