+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
Results 641 to 659 of 659

Thread: O/T Fit You Reading 3

  1. #641
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,076
    I take in a fair bit of Polish fitba. Good few stadiums being redeveloped just now. Crowds are grim at most games but still decent enough atmospheres.

  2. #642
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    29,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    It was magical.
    Just not as good as Steve McKenzies

  3. #643
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    30,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I take in a fair bit of Polish fitba. Good few stadiums being redeveloped just now. Crowds are grim at most games but still decent enough atmospheres.
    The Europa final is is Danzig this season is it nae?

  4. #644
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The Europa final is is Danzig this season is it nae?
    Nae sure where Danzig is to be honest with you 😄

  5. #645
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just not as good as Steve McKenzies
    Never heard of him. The Villa goal was sublime though. Best FA Cup final of all time so they say.

  6. #646
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    30,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Nae sure where Danzig is to be honest with you ��
    Gdansk in today terms. It was called Danzig when occupied. One of my favourite bands is Danzig. So the name sticks. My Granda used to refer to it as Danzig and my old boys uncle was stationed in Danzig during the war. Gdansk doesnt sound right. Supposed to be a cracking place though

  7. #647
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    30,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Never heard of him. The Villa goal was sublime though. Best FA Cup final of all time so they say.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ga7weXwPQ6M

    Always been a fan of this een. Just because of the technique. David james doesn't help his team but Cantona does brilliantly

    Fergies old mannie celebrations top it off
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 30-10-2019 at 06:46 PM.

  8. #648
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Gdansk in today terms. It was called Danzig when occupied. One of my favourite bands is Danzig. So the name sticks. My Granda used to refer to it as Danzig and my old boys uncle was stationed in Danzig during the war. Gdansk doesnt sound right. Supposed to be a cracking place though
    Ah the Polish Celtic. Decent ground.

    Ones I've noticed getting done up recently are Pogon and LKS Lodz.

  9. #649
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    29,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Never heard of him. The Villa goal was sublime though. Best FA Cup final of all time so they say.
    He was the guy who scored a much better goal in the same game

  10. #650
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He was the guy who scored a much better goal in the same game
    Oh the scotch ****. Nah, Villa's was much better.

  11. #651
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    29,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Oh the scotch ****. Nah, Villa's was much better.
    Hes English.

  12. #652
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Hes English.
    Scotch English ****.

  13. #653
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    29,247

  14. #654
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,076
    The Riccardo Villa goal was better. Best ever in an FA Cup final. Or a televised one at least. Absolutely amazing scenes.

  15. #655
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    29,247
    Keith Houchens was better as well

  16. #656
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,076
    I've got a new book. It's bloody good.

  17. #657
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    30,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Thats a better goal than Villas

  18. #658
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Thats a better goal than Villas
    Racialist.

  19. #659
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    30,125
    Read a few good books this trip

    Name:  chapo.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  13.5 KB

    Their rise to where they got is some story in itself without the plane crash

    Name:  510MnSuGPtL.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  42.6 KB

    F@cking great idea and I wish I thought of it



    Name:  imagesE8PLHKSA.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  13.0 KB

    The Story of Heinz Hoher. Not what I thought the book was going to be but its good(Zoltan Varga makes a cameo in it)

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •