+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Fit You Reading 3

Name:  ml.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  7.4 KB

Read this in one sitting last night. Funny sh@t. Didn't know it existed until I typed Macc Lads into Amazon. Its brand new out.

The were course buggers to each other and the roadies. Some of the practical jokes were very well thought out. Their gigs sounded like a hoot as well. Disgusting but mental

Ill be seeing them in 4 weeks time at the Academy in Glasgow "F@ck, C@nt, W@nk , Sh@t"

Name:  bronson.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  11.2 KB

Read this at my desk over the last few days as ive been doing very little

I have read about some fuds in my days but this c@nt takes the biscuit. Hes a knob. Hes a scumbag and an all round d@ckhead

He even has the cheek to act as if hes hard done by. Multiple armed robberies, GBH on screws, GBH an prisoners, sieges, hostage taking throughout the years

Pointless book of his lifelong career and a waste of spunk

Don't read ( I finished it as I have an OCD thing going on where I cant stop a book and have to finish it)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Attachment 12258

Another very good fitba read.

He visits Places like Haiti, American Samoa (hence the name of the book), Antigua and Barbuda, Lebanon and many more. Basically, places that will get hammered in World Cup Qualifiers. But he also visits games place with political tension Romania v Hungary and Croatia v Serbia to name a couple. Very informative stuff.
    I'll give this one a read I think... Did you read the Simon Kuper book called Football Against the Enemy from the 1990s? Sounds similar and Kuper's book was brilliant

Simon Kupers is a good een. Aye there are similarities between the two. Go for Thirty one - nil. Its pretty bloody good. Its the qualifiers for Brazil

Kupers Ajax book is good too

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Downloaded it and started it. Trying heroin at 13! Jeez.
    Anyway, I see the movie version of the Dirt is put on netflix today. Be interesting to see how it is compared to the book, probably shiite, but might be worth a swatch.
    FFS, heroin at 13! The strongest thing I was taking at that age was creamola foam.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    FFS, heroin at 13! The strongest thing I was taking at that age was creamola foam.
    Hate to tell you mate but you weren't supposed to inject creamola foam. You just stirred it in to water and drank it.

Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 135
Size:  13.3 KB

Quite a good read. Doesnt take long. Makes me want to take up watching Juniors even more

60-70k at some finals. The record is 77650 at Petershill v Irvine Vics on 1951

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Downloaded it and started it. Trying heroin at 13! Jeez.
    Anyway, I see the movie version of the Dirt is put on netflix today. Be interesting to see how it is compared to the book, probably shiite, but might be worth a swatch.
    He just announced hes playing the Cathouse in August and im home. Nice one. Ill grab a junior game somewhere then go to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He just announced hes playing the Cathouse in August and im home. Nice one. Ill grab a junior game somewhere then go to that.
    The Pete Way book was an eye opener. Good read, and again, how the hell this guy is still alive, i have no idea.
    Change of direction for me now, onto The Committee. Book regarding collusion between the British forces and Loyalist paramilitaries. Very hard book to get hold of so happy to finally start reading it.

Even better Pete Way is playing the Assembly in Aberdeen on the 18/8

Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast