+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Fit You Reading 3

Name:  untitletghrhryd.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  14.2 KB

Smashed this in record time. Very interesting. I cant feel sorry for the ones that ended in jail or the modern player whos bankrupt. But some of the stats are mad. Divorce rates, mental breakdown rates, and the crippled rate

Did you know that only 3 of the England World Cup winning squad still own/owned their medals. They all earned so little they ran out of money in later life and had to hock them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Name:  untitletghrhryd.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  14.2 KB

Smashed this in record time. Very interesting. I cant feel sorry for the ones that ended in jail or the modern player whos bankrupt. But some of the stats are mad. Divorce rates, mental breakdown rates, and the crippled rate

Did you know that only 3 of the England World Cup winning squad still own/owned their medals. They all earned so little they ran out of money in later life and had to hock them.
    How much they get for them like?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    How much they get for them like?
    Man United paid Nobby Stiles 188 grand for his to put it in their museum so he was more comfortable knowing where it was and it wasn't some random collector but apart from that I don't know

Man United paid Nobby Stiles 188 grand for his to put it in their museum so he was more comfortable knowing where it was and it wasn't some random collector but apart from that I don't know
    Christ I'm not surprised they all punted them if they were going for that kinda money.

Christ I'm not surprised they all punted them if they were going for that kinda money.
    It was the only one of them that was looked out for by their old club though. The others didnt get that money

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 187
Size:  8.5 KB

Again amazing how many folk take offence when you read a book on Piper Alpha offshore

seems a decent fee and likely brought more joy to the public than the lesser spotted Forrester who is slightly higher valued.

Name:  untitled.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  13.3 KB

Been doing well picking my fitba books recently. Another good een. Interesting to see where the come from. An old school bario working class team. I now want to go to a Rayo Vallecano game. May try and book a Madrid double header. But a "diddy" Madrid double header. Rayo and Getafe

Views: 130
Size:  8.7 KB

Very good read this

Views: 130
Size:  8.7 KB

Very good read this
    Really? That guy is a tw@t

Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast