+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Fit You Reading 3

On the ferry heading to Germany and finished that book I mentioned above 'This is going to hurt' stories from a junior doctor.

Really is a great book. It's mostly hilarious but seeing as the guy was working on a labour ward it obviously has some of the darker moments that are experienced working there to.

Still, it's mostly been written for the laughs and there are plenty of them just in finding out just what kind of objects people decide to stick up themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    On the ferry heading to Germany and finished that book I mentioned above 'This is going to hurt' stories from a junior doctor.

Really is a great book. It's mostly hilarious but seeing as the guy was working on a labour ward it obviously has some of the darker moments that are experienced working there to.

Still, it's mostly been written for the laughs and there are plenty of them just in finding out just what kind of objects people decide to stick up themselves.
    Its very amusing. I read that a while back. The guys a comedian now. Adam Kaye

The girl who burnt her fanny as she stuck chrismas light up there. Nice one

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Its very amusing. I read that a while back. The guys a comedian now. Adam Kaye

The girl who burnt her fanny as she stuck chrismas light up there. Nice one
    Yeah that's him. He sacked it after a particularity saddening day on the ward. Quite heartbreaking really.

What about the prossie who got sick of missing out on clients during that time of the month so she came up with an idea to combat it? Cut the head of one of her kids fireman sam sponges and inserted it up 'there' to absorb all sorts of bodily fluid. This guy had the pleasure of battling through the rank smell to retrieve it. F*ckin gads min.

Name:  distef.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  9.4 KB

Good read this. Proper mannies fitba player

I never knew he was away to sign for Celtic when he left Real Madrid but opted for Espanyol as it was less upheaval for his wife and kids

No mention of getting pumped in a wet Ullevi though

As I was reading it one of the locals here(they are all either Barcelona or Real Madrid likers here) picked it up and said "Pacman, you read too much about old football. Why not Ronaldo or Neymar and todays football". This being a guy who wears Real Madrid shirts all the time, preaches his undying love for them and shouts at the TV and acts like a c@ck when Real Madrid are on(he not the only one)

The fact it was a book about Real Madrids greatest player who helped revolutionize RM and make them the force they are today was well and truly lost on him. He didn't have a clue who he was. I the badge on the cover would have been a give away. Fanny

What happened to the Stefano banner? Letting that degrade so much or not replacing it up at the dick donald is up near the top of the list of stuff our club is sh*t at.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Name:  distef.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  9.4 KB

No mention of getting pumped
    Is there a particular book shop in toon with a good range of these foreign fitba books?

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Is there a particular book shop in toon with a good range of these foreign fitba books?
    Amazon, Ebay and soccer-books.com is where I get them online. I also cant walk past Waterstone without nipping in either

There's a Wigan Athletic one in WH Smith just now for a pound.

Name:  50.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  16.7 KB

Nae a bad read so far. Its a fair read though. Big book

Written by a Raith Rovers/ Rutherglen Glencairn fan. Its his first fifty years watching Scottish fitba. Hes a bit like me and watches anything.

Notice he has a book on Third Lanark too. Need to hunt that down

Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 242
Size:  17.3 KB

Really good book this. Despite Archie MacPherson being a fud. Some interesting wee nuggets in it.

A good example. Willie Miller didnt like Alan Hansen(long before Hansen ran into him). This was obvious due to some exchanges over the years.Jim McLean knew it and preffered Miller and has always felt let he let down the country amd Stein because he never told Stein not to play both and that he had to stop placing the three Liverpool players on a pedestal
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 27-09-2019 at 07:00 PM.

Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast