+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Fit You Reading 3

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    Interesting, I am not normally of a fan of this type of different chapter for each topic type book but I have heard good things about this.
    Definitely worth a squizz pal

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    Just bought Face of Evil on kindle to add to reading list.
    Just finished it today. Definitely makes you wonder about other possible victims but the selfish c*nt popped off and took all his dark secrets along with him so the truth is we'll never know.

On to 'angry blonde' about eminems early years now. Read that one pac?

Name:  images (2).jpg
Views: 188
Size:  10.1 KB

Not a huge fan of Iron Maiden. (i feel they are a greatest hits band). I prefer his solo stuff. Have to say i am a fan of the man though. He has led some life. Talented, clever, ambitious, likes ale. Most importantly seems to be a top bloke to boot. Would love a pint with him and rack his brain

Next up Eminems eeeeeeeen (insert spew face)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Not a huge fan of Iron Maiden. (i feel they are a greatest hits band). I prefer his solo stuff. Have to say i am a fan of the man though. He has led some life. Talented, clever, ambitious, likes ale. Most importantly seems to be a top bloke to boot. Would love a pint with him and rack his brain

Eminem? Vanilla Ice’s wee brother.
    Ridiculous ****ing joke of a hip hop artist.
    Edit: And before you say it, Shaun Ryder spits far better bars than that wee pube.

Sarcasm min. Mondo wad recommending it in tbe previous post

I would probablly read a Shaun Ryder bool to be honest

I like Eminem. The book is sh*t though it's basically a little bit about how he wrote his tracks followed by the lyrics. I can spit dem rhymes already man!

I threw it and started reading 'all American murder' about Aaron Hernandez.

Can't remember where I got it (maybe a recommendation on here) but I found it in the cupboard and started it the other day.

Bloody brilliant and haven't flown through a book this quick in ages.

Sarcasm min. Mondo wad recommending it in tbe previous post

I would probablly read a Shaun Ryder bool to be honest
    Sorry yours was the first and latest post that i read. Ive never understood the popularity of that wee gnaff.
    I can highly recommend Ryders books. As you can imagine, hes had a colourfull life so far.

As you likely know he was a qualified commercial airline pilot. To keep his hours up it was rumoured that on occasion he was flying us rig pigs into Hassi Messaoud, Algeria out of the UK or Amsterdam. I can't remember the contractor airline now.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    As you likely know he was a qualified commercial airline pilot. To keep his hours up it was rumoured that on occasion he was flying us rig pigs into Hassi Messaoud, Algeria out of the UK or Amsterdam. I can't remember the contractor airline now.
    My pals dad was flown by him to Algeria as well

He also flew the deid huns to Israel for a European game

Other random facts, He represented Britain in the European fencing championships and was invited to the Olympics but he declined due to Maidens touring, has a degree in History, he beat tongue cancer, he is a real ale creator(doesn't just slap Iron Maidens name on it he helps brew it), he once volunteered his own jet to save a sick turtle and flew it from New Jersey to the Canaries then there are the 100m+ records he's sold. He's quite a guy. Then hes also got what we should all aspire to....nobody has a bad word to say about him

Name:  IMG_2423.JPG
Views: 154
Size:  35.1 KB

Just finished reading all three of these. Fairly decent crime yarns. The best thing for me is that the stories are set in the Black Isle (where I grew up), so when the author is describing a particular crime scene (e.g. Munlochy Bay or Chanonry Point), I don't have to rely on his description as these places are very, very familiar to me.

Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast