+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 71 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Fit You Reading 3

Bought a load of books for my trip away but needed something to read the last couple of days so chose this one.

Some nasty individuals, mostly from the US but a couple brits to.

Quote of the book - "The human meat, well, ah, it tastes like pork..... I don't know why I ate parts of people, but I just did."

Arthur John Shawcross

He's responsible for the deaths of at least 13 people in America. He had a weird habit of stuffing grass and gravel in to the orifices of his victims. Proper mannies psychopath.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Bought a load of books for my trip away but needed something to read the last couple of days so chose this one.

Some nasty individuals, mostly from the US but a couple brits to.

Quote of the book - "The human meat, well, ah, it tastes like pork..... I don't know why I ate parts of people, but I just did."

Arthur John Shawcross

He's responsible for the deaths of at least 13 people in America. He had a weird habit of stuffing grass and gravel in to the orifices of his victims. Proper mannies psychopath.

Snap min

Im on Kenneth Allen McDuff just now.

"Killing a woman is like killing a chicken" They both squawk

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Snap min

Im on Kenneth Allen McDuff just now.

"Killing a woman is like killing a chicken" They both squawk
    He's a strange case. His love of killing seemed to come from nowhere. With some of the others there was at least evidence that being brought up in totally dysfunctional families with problematic mothers or fathers was significant to the way they turned out. Not much is known about this crackpot so who knows where it all went wrong.

He was just driving by those 3 friends and he decided to kill them. Absolute insanity.

Also interesting how much of these killers, including this guy, were somehow released from prison early allowing them to continue killing. I can't remember exactly but was it not this McDuff guy who, one moment, was on death row and the next, ended up managing to make parole and walk the streets?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    He's a strange case. His love of killing seemed to come from nowhere. With some of the others there was at least evidence that being brought up in totally dysfunctional families with problematic mothers or fathers was significant to the way they turned out. Not much is known about this crackpot so who knows where it all went wrong.

He was just driving by those 3 friends and he decided to kill them. Absolute insanity.

Also interesting how much of these killers, including this guy, were somehow released from prison early allowing them to continue killing. I can't remember exactly but was it not this McDuff guy who, one moment, was on death row and the next, ended up managing to make parole and walk the streets?

Aileen Wournos WYOWYN

Aileen Wournos WYOWYN
    Going with that photo it's a definite no from me but she's not all that bad. Like she says she must have accepted lifts and f*cked hundreds of guys but she only killed around 6 or 7 of them

Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 206
Size:  13.0 KB

WilsonNimrod, this is decent. A bit further than non/lower league. Well written. Funny and his enthusiasm for his old Sunday League career is quality. Worth a read

WatsonNimrod, this is decent. A bit further than non/lower league. Well written. Funny and his enthusiasm for his old Sunday League career is quality. Worth a read
    Cheers min I will give it a go.

I've just finished Football Dynamo by Marc Bennetts, I think its been mentioned a few times on here.

While I did enjoy it (as I am really into books about Russia in general), I found it flitted back and forward in an irritating way, particularly the chapters about the National team.

Anyway, couple of long flights this week, and I have just started this....

Name:  s-l225.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  8.7 KB

Couple of chapters in and I am enjoying it so far.

^^^^^^^^^^

Decent book that.

Apologies for calling you Watson.

Stramash is a good read right enough. It’s good to know the OF fans were even massive c*nts way back in the 20s

Ill try again, apologies for calling you WilsonNimrod

Page 41 of 71 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast