+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Fit You Reading 3

Name:  torino.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  13.0 KB

Good insight into Torinos history

Canna imagine how hard it must have been for the youth team to step up for the last four games of the season after the Superga disaster
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 16-07-2019 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Good insight into Torinos history

Canna imagine how hard it must have been for the youth team to step up for the last four games of the season after the Superga disaster
    At least it made the name of Superga famous no doubt helping sell shed loads of plimsolls for some savvy local entrepreneur.

Every cloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    At least it made the name of Superga famous no doubt helping sell shed loads of plimsolls for some savvy local entrepreneur.

Every cloud.
    Yeah and arguably the best football team on the planet at the time being wiped out bar one(injured and stayed in Turin) is all forgotten. But im sure Torino fans wear their plimsoles with pride and don't even think of what could have been

Yeah and arguably the best football team on the planet at the time being wiped out bar one(injured and stayed in Turin) is all forgotten. But im sure Torino fans wear their plimsoles with pride and don't even think of what could have been
    Pretty sure none of them sit around wondering "what if" about an unfortunate incident that happened about fifty years ago. Bloody stupid place to put a church anyway.

Can you get bad karma in advance? If you do it was their just rewards for smashing our club shop door on bridge street, attacking dons fans with iron bars on park road and stealing one of my pals Dons hat in Turin.

Can you get bad karma in advance? If you do it was their just rewards for smashing our club shop door on bridge street, attacking dons fans with iron bars on park road and stealing one of my pals Dons hat in Turin.
    Death as bad karma in advance? 23 of their club wiped out as Karma in advance? Aye good een

You dinna half talk pish min
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 16-07-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Death as bad karma in advance? 23 of their club wiped out as Karma in advance? Aye good een

You dinna half talk pish min
    I asked if it exists. If it doesn't fair enough but I'm not going to get all teary eyed over a crash that happened fifty odd years ago in a land far, far away. I'll leave that to you. Looks like you've cornered the market in virtue signalling.

Name:  litten path.jpg
Views: 584
Size:  17.3 KB

Do none of you boys actually read fiction?

This baby's been on my radar (and shelves) for months, and since I had a new lens put in last week to replace one that was 80% cataracted, I have been able to read a non-Kindle book for the first time in 18 months.

Miners' strike 84 is the background, two generations of a dysfunctional NUM family in disagreement. Toff family in the manor hoose have a dodgy back story according to photies. Late ****s daughter of big hoose seems like she's looking for a bit of rough with a miner's loon.

Reminiscent of Saville by David Storey, with shades of The Horseman by Tim Pears.

Fab.

I asked if it exists. If it doesn't fair enough but I'm not going to get all teary eyed over a crash that happened fifty odd years ago in a land far, far away. I'll leave that to you. Looks like you've cornered the market in virtue signalling.
    You lot keep getting teary eyed about winning the European Cup fifty years ago in a land far far away...

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Name:  litten path.jpg
Views: 584
Size:  17.3 KB

Do none of you boys actually read fiction?

This baby's been on my radar (and shelves) for months, and since I had a new lens put in last week to replace one that was 80% cataracted, I have been able to read a non-Kindle book for the first time in 18 months.

Miners' strike 84 is the background, two generations of a dysfunctional NUM family in disagreement. Toff family in the manor hoose have a dodgy back story according to photies. Late ****s daughter of big hoose seems like she's looking for a bit of rough with a miner's loon.

Reminiscent of Saville by David Storey, with shades of The Horseman by Tim Pears.

Fab.
    Fictions a waste of my time I'm afraid no read any fiction in years

Ploughing through When Friday Comes, Football in The War Zone. All aboot fitba in Lebanon, Egypt , Iraq etc.

Yemen is some state with all the unrest and the fact everybodies hooked on khat nae wonder they are a basket case reckon even Fart William could get a win there.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    Fictions a waste of my time I'm afraid no read any fiction in years
    I'll start a new thread and speak to masel then.

Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast