+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 69 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Pleasurable Listening XIII

Yaaaas fit like Jorm

I'm away to drop the Macc Lads for Immortal

Anyway Derek the Jambo will be gutted, I bet he wishes he was in Drummonds wi me , you and Pacbro. Bizarre night

Meshuggah next Sunday, fancy it?

Is that 2 weeks in glasgow? No can do - too broke. Even though my missus works in that obscure wee toon they're from, I'm nae familiar with Meshuggah. Are they not very technical death metal or something?

Honestly the thing I'm most looking forward to from earning again is buying cds and going to gigs. A nightmare nae being able to do that.

Aye, haha! Wonder if he showed any dandies a good pub or two in edinburgh last night. Or at least one that had carling on tap, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Is that 2 weeks in glasgow? No can do - too broke. Even though my missus works in that obscure wee toon they're from, I'm nae familiar with Meshuggah. Are they not very technical death metal or something?

Honestly the thing I'm most looking forward to from earning again is buying cds and going to gigs. A nightmare nae being able to do that.
    Aye 2 weeks today.

Meshuggah are fantastic and im suprised your nae familiar. Technical noise merchants

Pretty much all my familiarity is with black metal. I'm never really drawn to technical metal. There are so many well-known metal bands that I've just never bothered to check out because I don't think it would be my thing. Will def look them up on youtube sometime though (still gotta check out gojira actually).

Lately I've been getting much more into black metal-tinged ambient & folk. Much less noise but so much atmosphere!

"Black metal tinged ambient folk" ill take your word

Try out Mesguggah, Destroy, Erase,Improve. Was well ahead of its time when it came out in 95 and is still a beast today. Thomas Hakke is a phenomenal skin smasher

Really canna wait for the gig. Seen them a few years ago and my ears were brutalised in a good way

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    "Black metal tinged ambient folk" ill take your word

Try out Mesguggah, Destroy, Erase,Improve. Was well ahead of its time when it came out in 95 and is still a beast today. Thomas Hakke is a phenomenal skin smasher

Really canna wait for the gig. Seen them a few years ago and my ears were brutalised in a good way
    Pacmin Happy New Year lad

Any immortal stuff is guid as well as Abbath's solo and I -Between Two Worlds I think its called is two of their solo efforts.

Meshuggah I think I saw them 20 odd year ago tae techie for me, though i dinnae mind Watchtower, Hades etc Meshuggah's debut is Ok lost interest after that

Been blasting oot Circle Jerks (ye heard awf them), VoiVod and auld Megadeth still no listened tae Metallica yet can't be arsed.

Watched Trick Or Treat this morn no seen that since it came oot

Anti Nowhere League on the nooooo

Happy new year min

New Metallica, every songs an epic. No need

Aye, the Circle Jerks are decent. Got a tshirt kicking about some where. Too young to have seen them.Saw Keith Morris in Off though.

Meshuggah float my boat. Always liked them since seeing a Headbangers ball special on Slayer. Machine Head (burn my eyea days when they were acceptable) and Meshuggah on tour and Vanessa was interviewing them

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Happy new year min

New Metallica, every songs an epic. No need

Aye, the Circle Jerks are decent. Got a tshirt kicking about some where. Too young to have seen them.Saw Keith Morris in Off though.

Meshuggah float my boat. Always liked them since seeing a Headbangers ball special on Slayer. Machine Head (burn my eyea days when they were acceptable) and Meshuggah on tour and Vanessa was interviewing them
    Think it was Machine Heid I saw them with

On a bit off a retro thrash trip Crumbsuckers DRI and Toxic Holocaust all getting a blast this last while

Fck the festive nonsense

Crumbsuckers, yaas min. DRI were in Glasgow nae long ago but i was affshore. Booooo

Page 41 of 69 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast