Views: 152
Size:  5.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Name:  candi.jpeg
Views: 152
Size:  5.7 KB
    You've got the love my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Pauldoski min, had Primordial Radio on for the last couple of days. Nae bad. Decent mix of styles
    Aye a like listening fan am at ma work, prefer radio to spotify so this works for me we the rock/metal tunes, heard a few good interviews with bands as well. It sure beats radio 1,2, mfr etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    You've got the love my friend
    Back to her best. ‘Revolution of Change’ sounds like Curtis Mayfield , 6 minutes of soul protest heaven. And Nick Lowe’s ‘(What’s So Funny ‘bout) Peace Love and Understanding?’ re-purposed as a mellow soul ballad hits the sweet spot. Funky as fun/ck.

Attachment 10266

This was waiting for me when i got home. Its a beezer. Why i didnt own it untill now i dont know. 24 year old

I remember geting a sampler tape free with Kerrang and "Nothins Alright" was on it and i loved it. (also on the tape, Widowmaker, Freak of Nature, Warrior Soul and the mighty Apes Pigs and Spacemen)
    Class album that

And The Scum Lives on sums it all up

Blasting out some Mortillery the noo quality thrash

My cousin and my daughters lad are in a band called Daily Racket, they have been trying to get noticed in Aberdeen, a few gigs here and there, Malones, Cafe Drummond,Krakatoa etc, anyway they are supporting a group called The Vignettes on Friday night at Drummonds, so come along lads and give your backing to a decent local talent.

Went into HMV yesterday to get the new Turbonegro een and spied this. Always wanted to go to Dynamo but I was too young. Loved the Headbangers Ball specials.

Anyway 300 live sets are to be released over the next few years. This is the first one released (along with Soulfly). Sound desk recorded.

One for your collection Pauldolski min

Went into HMV yesterday to get the new Turbonegro een and spied this. Always wanted to go to Dynamo but I was too young. Loved the Headbangers Ball specials.

Anyway 300 live sets are to be released over the next few years. This is the first one released (along with Soulfly). Sound desk recorded.

One for your collection Pauldolski min

Quality stuff in the past by Testament, Toxik, Sacred Reich and Forbidden. Chalice of Blood is immense Pacmin

anyway I planned gaun but was derailed in 2001 and never made it
    https://www.argonevents.com/news/how...igs-in-a-tree/

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    Quality stuff in the past by Testament, Toxik, Sacred Reich and Forbidden. Chalice of Blood is immense Pacmin

anyway I planned gaun but was derailed in 2001 and never made it
    https://www.argonevents.com/news/how...igs-in-a-tree/
    There are so many potentials I would buy if released, Obituary, Kreator, Forbidden, Laaz Rockit, Biohazard, Slayer, Metallica, Venom, Testament, Primus, Morbid Angel, Prong, Paradise Lost, Mercyful Fate, Gorefest, Kyuss, Danzig etc etc etc the list is massive
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 28-07-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Name:  TherapyTroubleGum.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  8.7 KB

Sitting waiting for my flight home at CDG. Bought new headphones and christened them with this legendary album. F@cking classic

Could also have went in the 90s album thread

Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast