+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Pleasurable Listening XIII

Heard this dude on the radio. Imediatley bought 4 albums

Good hard rocking sh@t

Dead Reckoning, new een fae The Jellyman’s Daughter, with Aberdeen quine Emily Kelly singing and playing, is among the best things I’ve heard since the last good thing. I love a cello, me.

https://thejellymansdaughter.bandcamp.com/

New Humblebums anthology on its way too, and the Ace Records remasterings of Millie Jackson tracks on order.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Heard this dude on the radio. Imediatley bought 4 albums

Good hard rocking sh@t
    Good shout pacmin his stuff is guid heard him a while back on Teamrock Radio if you like that sorta stuff check out Allen / Lande very similar or Symphony X.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    Good shout pacmin his stuff is guid heard him a while back on Teamrock Radio if you like that sorta stuff check out Allen / Lande very similar or Symphony X.
    Just bought two Allen/ Lande albums and a Masterplan album

Got this oldie on as I will be watching them a week tomorrow

Forgot how good it is. Everglade is a cracking song

Used to fancy Jennifer Finch back when I was a kid too(wonder if shes single these days)

Seen a few people mentioning them fr next week and i have no idea who they are.

I have been listening to Dream State and Plini in anticipation for next week

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Seen a few people mentioning them fr next week and i have no idea who they are.

I have been listening to Dream State and Plini in anticipation for next week
    You would know "Pretend That We're Dead" it was a big tune at the time

Used to think they were great as a nipper. Grungy but a bit heavier.

Missed them last time as Mrs ExPac had a medical emergency so I was in the medical tent.

I have nothing to do during the day today. So going to look up bands I haven't heard of before in case there are some gems

Ginger in toon tonight. Sweeeet

You would know "Pretend That We're Dead" it was a big tune at the time

Used to think they were great as a nipper. Grungy but a bit heavier.

Missed them last time as Mrs ExPac had a medical emergency so I was in the medical tent.

I have nothing to do during the day today. So going to look up bands I haven't heard of before in case there are some gems

Ginger in toon tonight. Sweeeet

Just spotyfyd that song and yes i do know it, never really got in to grunge apart from Pearl Jam and thats mainly cos my mate is obsessed with them.

I searched Download 2018 in spotify and a playlist came up we all the bands, some great new finds and some i hope never to hear again.

Think am gonna head into Castle Donington on Friday morning for a breakfast and a decent pint. Set times announced monday so can get organised then

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Just spotyfyd that song and yes i do know it, never really got in to grunge apart from Pearl Jam and thats mainly cos my mate is obsessed with them.

I searched Download 2018 in spotify and a playlist came up we all the bands, some great new finds and some i hope never to hear again.

Think am gonna head into Castle Donington on Friday morning for a breakfast and a decent pint. Set times announced monday so can get organised then
    Im up for a pint in Castle Donington if you fancy een as ill be heading Friday morning. Ill ping you my number and we can sort it

Got this oldie on as I will be watching them a week tomorrow

Forgot how good it is. Everglade is a cracking song

Used to fancy Jennifer Finch back when I was a kid too(wonder if shes single these days)
    They had a competition years and years ago during the gigs for someone to ride the drummer in the tour bus.

She was rank.

Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast