+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    The Last Ship or The Strain ?
    Too much self-abuse made me blind

The Strain

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Just started Black Sails. Nae sure if it will be any use but ill give it a bash to fill in time
    Black Sails is excellent - some top totty too i might add

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    The Last Ship or The Strain ?
    He might have meant Coach Trip

Don't usually bother with C5 but I recorded 'celeb trolls: we are coming for you' from the other night and just got round to watching it.

Frankie Bridge tracking down some losers who have been slagging 'celebs' off on-line except they didn't seem to be celebs - Chris Maloney from big brother, some wifey who stuck up for someone being trolled, James Bulgers mum who has been getting some particularly nasty abuse and that wee Jay from Celtic and his old man.

I've never got why people who get trolled don't just stop using social media, it's not hard, I deleted my facebook account about the same time those 'how many likes for this puppy?' and pictures of what people were having for tea really took off (no offence to the 'fits cooking' thread). If someone is on-line giving you grief just don't read the f*ckin stuff.

Anyway, typical C5 documentary, absolute garbage. They spoke to one guy over the phone who apologised for saying he wanted to kill Chris Maloney and they let one ex-policeman escape through a gate before they got the chance to tackle him for his 5 years of abuse to some random woman.

Investigative journalism at it's very worst.

Going back to Black Sails. Finished the 1st series last night. Good prog that. Looking forward to the 2nd which ill start tonight

Finished Black Sails series 3. Excellent program, glad I watched it

Finished Narcos the other week. Looking forrit to the new series and then The Fall returns for it's swansong soon.

Narcos Season 2 - excellent

Quote Originally Posted by The_Verninator View Post
    Narcos Season 2 - excellent
    Is it on Netflix now. Sweet.

Between last night and being on the boat i have watched the first 11 episodes of Deadwood. Its pretty good. Lovejoy is good in it

Didnt know what to expect as i was given every series offshore.

Good viewing

Onyone got one of those kodi loaded android box thingies? Boy at work was on about them so got one from amazon. Been driving me crazy since I got home from work trying to get it set up. Getting there now but are they any use?

I used to consider myself quite tech savvy but must have lost my way a bit after learning email.

Page 21 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast