+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    This trip offshore will be all about the Sopranos. Never watched it before. Going to try and make a serious dent in it
    By far the best television show ever made. Anyone who disagrees is just wrong. So much to absorb in every episode. God knows how many times I have watched it and still find little hidden gems of lines in it.

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    By far the best television show ever made. Anyone who disagrees is just wrong. So much to absorb in every episode. God knows how many times I have watched it and still find little hidden gems of lines in it.

Enjoy.
    At the moment its Deadwood for me. Loved that.

Ill see what The Sopranos does for me. In hotel on Ep5 of series 1. Reasonably slow start.

Ill get a few more on my 5hr boat ride tomorrow. Then 2 a night most nights. Over 28 days that should get me around 3/4 of the wway through

Probably been mentioned before but I've just discovered Bloodline.

Cracking show, I'm completely hooked. The boy who plays Danny is amazing, never wanted to throttle a tv character as much as I do him. What a piece of work!

Plus Meg is pretty easy on the eye to

Anyone watch the series ' The Missing' that concluded tonight? Best thing on the beeb in years.

Quote Originally Posted by scobiemacd View Post
    Anyone watch the series ' The Missing' that concluded tonight? Best thing on the beeb in years.
    It was brilliant Scobes. Maybe just better than the first series. Like the first time, the French detective stole the show. Great acting throughout.

The Missing is/was top quality TV.

Rattling through a fair few shows recently;
    The Tunnel: Sabotage
    The Fall Season 3
    Last Man on Earth Season 1 and halfway through Season 2
    Westworld (last 2 episodes to go)
    Humans (3 episodes to go)
    Exorcist (first 5 episodes this week)
    The Tyrant Season 2
    and
    The Curse of Oak Island has returned on History channel

Is it just me or is the Sopranos pretty slow in the first 2 series. Im on ep 5 of series 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Is it just me or is the Sopranos pretty slow in the first 2 series. Im on ep 5 of series 2
    Hmm, if you aren't in to it after a series and half then it probably aint for you. Whatever you do don't give up on it, you've got 'pine barrens' in series 3 (arguably the best episode of TV ever made) and my personal favourite 'Knight in white satin armour' at the end of series 2 to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Hmm, if you aren't in to it after a series and half then it probably aint for you. Whatever you do don't give up on it, you've got 'pine barrens' in series 3 (arguably the best episode of TV ever made) and my personal favourite 'Knight in white satin armour' at the end of series 2 to enjoy.
    Not saying its bad, just slow

2nd series down. Im right into it now

Page 24 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast