+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Can not believe the ending to series 2 of Bloodline Presume they are busy making the 3rd

Was definitely not expecting that. I'd say that show is up there with Sopranos and Gomorrah for me. Enjoyed every minute of it.

Amazingly i managed to start the Sopranos the day i got on board the ship and finished the day i got off

Great prog. The ending is weird but i think i got it (wont spoil it totally) but the fact Meadow didnt get in is the tell tale

But i will be controversial in some folks eyes, Tony Soprano isnt as good as Al Swarengen from Deadwood. There ive said it

Storyville

Pure Football

The story of Beitar Jerusalem signing two muslim players. Mad sh@t.

The cheeks think their bigotry is off the scale. Its mickey mouse fake sh@t.They have nothing on this mob.

Well worth a watch. Bbc iplayer
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 01-01-2017 at 08:21 AM.

Started Lilyhammer. Nae sure what to make of it after 2 episodes. Ill stick with it though

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Storyville

Pure Football

The story of Beitar Jerusalem signing two muslim players. Mad sh@t.

The cheeks think their bigotry is off the scale. Its mickey mouse fake sh@t.They have nothing on this mob.

Well worth a watch. Bbc iplayer
    Quite insane how a relatively small group of ultras got practically the whole crowd to boycott the games. Especially when the majority of the crowd said they supported the muslim players. Pretty sad to be honest, the older of the 2 players seemed to let it go over his head but the young guy looked pretty shaken up by the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Quite insane how a relatively small group of ultras got practically the whole crowd to boycott the games. Especially when the majority of the crowd said they supported the muslim players. Pretty sad to be honest, the older of the 2 players seemed to let it go over his head but the young guy looked pretty shaken up by the whole thing.
    The owner was a complete baheid which didnt help

Finished the first season of Lilyhammer and ill leave it at that for now. Nae the greatest

Just noticed that there is new Trailer Park Boys appeared on netflix. Yaaas

Watched the Blacklist. Enjoyable shyte but I've never watched a programme that wants you to forget it's own previous plots so badly. The FBI chief has the easiest job in the world of acting. Says the same stuff at the start of every episode then f*cks off.

Trailer Park Boys "outta the park"

Magic

I have been watching Friday the 13th the series....it is about a niece and nephew trying to get cursed antique goods reclaimed after their uncle made a deal with the devil and sold them onto people. Louise Robey stars in this....Sorry no link to view her, but well worth the viewing.

Page 25 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast