+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

^^^^^^

New Black Sails. Yaaas min

OJ: Made in America on the iPlayer. Just won an Oscar.

Marathon viewing but enjoying it so far. Wonder what will happen!?

Homeland is flogging a dead horse nowadays

Thought Lethal Weapon would be a pale imitation of the film but I am finding it quite enjoyable as a gap filler. The Riggs character is different but I guess that is probably why it works as Mel Gibson nailed it. The biggest downside is no Patsy Kensit!!

Finally back to Dexter as well and just finished season 5. Wondering why I left it so long. Brilliant.

The OJ docu on the beeb is up there with some of the best TV I've watched. Proper gid.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The OJ docu on the beeb is up there with some of the best TV I've watched. Proper gid.
    Is there 2 different documentaries called 'OJ: made in America'? I'm watching the one that was made by ESPN, I think it was this one that won an oscar. There is 6 episodes in total. I also noticed one on the iplayer but it looked a lot older and only seemed to have one episode at an hour and half long.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Is there 2 different documentaries called 'OJ: made in America'? I'm watching the one that was made by ESPN, I think it was this one that won an oscar. There is 6 episodes in total. I also noticed one on the iplayer but it looked a lot older and only seemed to have one episode at an hour and half long.
    The one you are watching is the one I'm talking about. I just finished it there.

ESPN also made a 30 for 30 docu about all the things that happened in sport during his time on the run. That is maybe the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Homeland is flogging a dead horse nowadays
    Ive only just watched the first series of that. i quite liked it but some of the characters are a bit wooden .(Brodie's wife,his son, his best pal Mike.I find the wife particularly annoying)
    Some of the things the characters do are a bit unbelievable as well.Like brodie hiding his suicide vest in the car, his daughter nearly discovers it, so he hides it in the wardrobe!!

Started watching the remake of Roots and fair enjoying it. Grim viewing though.

Quote Originally Posted by scobiemacd View Post
    Ive only just watched the first series of that. i quite liked it but some of the characters are a bit wooden .(Brodie's wife,his son, his best pal Mike.I find the wife particularly annoying)
    Some of the things the characters do are a bit unbelievable as well.Like brodie hiding his suicide vest in the car, his daughter nearly discovers it, so he hides it in the wardrobe!!

Brodie's son is the most pointless character to ever have appeared on TV.

Page 28 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast