+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Had a hiccup watching Oz a couple of trips back. Series four was totally out of sinc and u watchable. Bought the DVD and piled in all 16 eps in last two nights. 5-6 to be nuked as of tomorrow night onwards. Great program. Even Seinfeld from Biohazards part is lower than a cameo. I could play it

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    F is For Family on Netflix

Cartoon,pretty funny, hope theres another series
    Bill Burr plays Frank Murphy. You should check out his stand up and podcasts if you've not heard him before. Funny as f.uck!

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    Bill Burr plays Frank Murphy. You should check out his stand up and podcasts if you've not heard him before. Funny as f.uck!
    Ill give him a bash.

There was another series. Watched it when i was home

Had a hiccup watching Oz a couple of trips back. Series four was totally out of sinc and u watchable. Bought the DVD and piled in all 16 eps in last two nights. 5-6 to be nuked as of tomorrow night onwards. Great program. Even Seinfeld from Biohazards part is lower than a cameo. I could play it
    Great shout for Oz - classic...but very few have seen it really which is a shame

Boat was cancelled today so series 5 is toast. 1 to go

El Chapo is a good shout for anyone who liked Narcos

Motherf@cker. Just finished Oz final series second last ep. Started the final een and its miles out of sync and unwatchable. F@@@@@@ck. Pirate Bays banned oot here too

Motherf@cker. Just finished Oz final series second last ep. Started the final een and its miles out of sync and unwatchable. F@@@@@@ck. Pirate Bays banned oot here too
    I use filehosts to download

Costs a little but you can download as much as want/when you want from reliable sites

AllDebrid/Real-Debrid/Premiumize.me etc etc

Bolt.cd/Warez-BB/tehPARADOX etc etc

JDownloader 2

Zenmate Free/Browsec browser add-ons etc etc to bypass ISP blocks

Cheers min. Ill check them oot when im home.

Nae chance of downloading here unless im on nightshift. During the day the wifi is powered by a dead fat legless hamster on a seized treadmill

OneBrianIrvine Guest
    Obviously I'd never illegally download but I'm told my hairdresser's great auntie uses these sites:

http://www.airdates.tv/
    Listing of what's aired & from there I, I mean she, recommends the idope links in your chosen episodes' drop down box >>

https://idope.se/

This is also a handy site keeping all the proxies in one place if you're struggling to bypass bans or find something rare.
    https://unblocked.pub/

Page 32 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast