+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Obviously I'd never illegally download but I'm told my hairdresser's great auntie uses these sites:

http://www.airdates.tv/
    Listing of what's aired & from there I, I mean she, recommends the idope links in your chosen episodes' drop down box >>

https://idope.se/

This is also a handy site keeping all the proxies in one place if you're struggling to bypass bans or find something rare.
    https://unblocked.pub/

Thank your hairdressers great auntie for me

OneBrianIrvine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    And it came for House Frey

Exhilarating episode I thought. Only blackmark, wholly unneccessary scene IMO to shoehorn Sheerin in.

Other than that it felt like a huge audience pay off. I'm almost fearful of how much I enjoyed it - I mean are they playing to the audience too much now they don't have to follow GRRM? Or am I just pleased because the players are all together and the main game is afoot? It just felt too easy. I've got used to being disappointed in this show of late
    Last edited by OneBrianIrvine; 17-07-2017 at 10:28 PM.

Exhilarating episode I thought. Only blackmark, wholly unneccessary scene IMO to shoehorn Sheerin in.
    Yeah what on earth was that about? It was cringe-worthy to watch just as well the rest of the episode was such class.

yeah, it was pretty cringe worthy. Apparently Maisie Williams (Arya) is a big fan of his.

The opening scene was bad ass and the hound's story line is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    yeah, it was pretty cringe worthy. Apparently Maisie Williams (Arya) is a big fan of his.

The opening scene was bad ass and the hound's story line is pretty cool.
    The opening scene was brilliant, must be so much fun to play Walder Frey. I should have re-capped the last series before watching last night but I didn't. When did we see the Hound again after he was left for dead by Arya?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    The opening scene was brilliant, must be so much fun to play Walder Frey. I should have re-capped the last series before watching last night but I didn't. When did we see the Hound again after he was left for dead by Arya?
    He was picked up by that cult and was helping them build a church or something when they were all killed. When he's looking for revenge he finds the brotherhood without banners and that's who he was with last night.

Leaked episode 4 of Game of Thrones online. Just finished watching it. What a corker

Perhaps one of the best ever episodes.

Cheers. Got the last episode of Oz today

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    The Hound is the best character for me - funny as f*ck and takes no sh*t and accepts no bullsh*t - probably the only truly honest man in that world

Page 33 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast