+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    Is that the one that Trent Reznor did the soundtrack for?
    Yes. Lots of nice tunes such as "So What" by Miles Davis.

Ken Burns is the greatest documentary film maker ever. Same format, takes years and years to research and film and has Peter Coyote narrating most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

Ken Burns is the greatest documentary film maker ever. Same format, takes years and years to research and film and has Peter Coyote narrating most of them.
    Shelby Foote & Ed Bearss are brilliant in ‘The Civil War’

Ed is still alive, which is a great effort from him

I wish my surname was Coyote. Thats kick ass

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I wish my surname was Coyote. Thats kick ass
    It's not really his surname though. You could change yours from Man to anything you want.

The Prohibition documentary is on Netflix just now.

Just finished episode 8 of the Vietnam War. Amazing.

South Park continues to be as sharp as ever as well. The last episode about Facebook and fake news was very good.

Back with Mitchell and Webb has been good as well. Always hard to follow up with something like Peep Show but well worth a watch.

Just finished episode 8 of the Vietnam War. Amazing.
    Yeah brilliant series. The Americans dropped 3 times the amount of bombs during Vietnam than they did altogether in WWII, pretty sobering stat. Watched a good documentary about Robert McNamarra yesterday. It gives you a lot of insight in to some of his decisions as defence chief during the conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Yeah brilliant series. The Americans dropped 3 times the amount of bombs during Vietnam than they did altogether in WWII, pretty sobering stat. Watched a good documentary about Robert McNamarra yesterday. It gives you a lot of insight in to some of his decisions as defence chief during the conflict.
    The audio recordings are very interesting. Especially the Nixon phone call to LBJ where he was lying about secret meetings.

Netflix have pulled the plug on House of Cards after the Kevin Spacey incident. Must admit, I'm absolutely gutted. Easily one of my favourite TV shows of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Netflix have pulled the plug on House of Cards after the Kevin Spacey incident. Must admit, I'm absolutely gutted. Easily one of my favourite TV shows of all time.
    I thought it was beginning to look like they were making it up as they go along. They are talking about a spin off...maybe Doug?

Kevin Spacey has been up to a lot more than this incident to come out and apologise. Must be expecting more.

His après-ski antics

I thought it was beginning to look like they were making it up as they go along. They are talking about a spin off...maybe Doug?

Kevin Spacey has been up to a lot more than this incident to come out and apologise. Must be expecting more.

His après-ski antics
    His apology was almost him saying there was more to come

Have all HOC on my hard drive but havent started them. May give it a bash after i finish mad men. Just missed my boat affshore so should batter a chunk out of Mad Men over the next 2 days

Page 36 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast