+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

re: O/T TV Thread Version II

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion
    I caught a yodel dude putting a note through my door and what did he say

"alright your doorbells nae working so ive lobbed it over your gate".

My gates about 6 and a half foot tall. A fair drop for a parcel

Knock Knock....

Who's there?

Yodel, your doorbells F*cked[/quote]

The c@nt didnt even knock. I was in the living room right next to my front door.

Just to explain why my doorbells f@cked, its disconnected as Pac Jnr has a wee sleep everyday at the time the postie comes and it wakes him up.

Watched The Most Dangerous Band In The World last night. BBC 4. Documentary on Guns N Roses starting out then making it big.

Some decent footage from the 80s

Good viewing. Recommend it to any fan

Aye saw that Pac it wiz nae bad but no input from any of them bar Steven Adler. Read Slash's book which was ok and there was some interesting stuff in it like his mother, who was a seamstress iirc, went out with David Bowie for a while when he was a kid. Bowie went to see GNR at some club show they played but left after being insulted by Axl Rose who thought he had been chatting up his bird before the show. She also knew David Geffen who I think signed GNR but without knowing/remembering who Slash was.

I plan to read Duff McKagan's book which is supposed to be better. Another funny story about GNR I heard from McKagan was that on the UYI tour they were so huge so traveled everywhere by plane. They started to notice that the landings were always really bumpy and rough but thought nothing of it until one night they spotted the cabin crew at the show drinking and generally having the time of their lives. I bet they laughed about it then but look back and think how the flock are w

Mick Walls Axl W Rose is also a good read. Ive read Slash,Duff and Adler books also. The Band That Time Forgot by Paul Stenning is not worth it as you know all the stories anyway

The doc was good to see all the old footage. My head on to Youtube

Mick Wall at Kerrang what are you pissed off cause your dad gets more ***** than you

They should probably have left that een off UYI2 in retrospect.

A new season of Alan Partridge's Mid Morning Matters starts tonight, fair enjoyed the last een.

Started on season two of Better Call Saul. Chuft it's back.

Season 2 of "Better call Saul" started last night in the states,

Shaping up to be another cracker!

(Shyte, beat me to it.

vinyl
    what a load of pish that is

Finished The Expanse, really enjoyed it and delighted we're getting another season.

7 out of 10 episodes watched of Making A Murderer, another good show and Shetland is ticking along nicely aswell.

On the horizon is The Colony, Better Call Saul, The 100 and i'm waiting for all of The X-Files to have been broadcast before blitzing it like I plan to do with Deutschland 83.

As others have said Better Call Saul is back. Sweet. Great program and ten times better than it parent.

Theres 40 post on this thread and that no reply ****s happening. Fit gan on

Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast