+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

re: O/T TV Thread Version II

Two down, just filling in time really. Its nae the best thing ive seen. Hoping it gets better

Quote Originally Posted by CalumGilhooly
    Finally got round to watching I Believe In Miracles, the story of Nottingham Forest & Clough winning back to back European Cups. Fantastic TV. Excellent programme. Well worth checking it out.

I'm 6 episodes into the new House of Cards now, brilliant.
    Where do I get that programme CG? It's a brilliant story. Clough was something else. Obviously not as much success as Fergie but to win the Guff Challenge with two unfashionable clubs then win back to back European Cups with the second. That was some achievement.

I enjoyed House Of Cards. I rushed through it as the story seemed to flow. Series 5 must be out around November, eh

OneBrianIrvine Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 05car
    Started watching Trapped on the eyeplayer thingie the other nicht

nae bad on EBC 4 the nicht

its in Icelandic and set in a toon wee-er than Pitmidden min
    its very interesting is trapped

claustrophobic and atmospheric

I was reading the big lad who plays andri is a *** symbol in iceland, so if any of you chaps are fond of a bacon roll or a pie Iceland might be the place [/quote]

Really enjoyed Trapped. Those involved with the **** fest that was Fortitude should watch it & take note.
    Gripping stuff aided by fantastically atmospheric soundtrack. Brilliant music. I'd recommend anyone whose not seen it give it a try.

I also managed to pick up as much Icelandic as I did Danish from watching The Killing (another great show) ie one word takk

Random fact - ferry captain was the bereaved father in The Killing. Only read that afterwards, still can't believe same guy. Good act

Binned "the people vs OJ" tedious pish. 4 epiaodes and canna be arsed

Just watched a those "Life on Death Row" which have been on my planner for long enough. They were on BBC

1 of them was f@cked up. America is officially mental.

In a nut shell. Two boys go round to a anothers(one of the twos mates) to rob a safe that supposedly had 20k dollars in it. The plan was not to kill him just to rob it.

The boy gets killed by only 1 of the intruders with the other not having struck one blow, he garrotted and stabbed him multiple times, so much so he immediatley bled out rapidly.

The boy who did it admitted he did it and the other didnt do anything apart from came up with the idea of the robbery.

Outcome, Murderer gets life without parole and the guy who never touched him got the death penalty. Fit the f@ck

Employable Me.

Linky below.

Canna recommend you watch this highly enough.

Wonderful TV, the young autistic lad, Brett struggles with social conversation due to his condition.

Ach, I winna spoil it, watch it, and you'll see fit I mean. - view external link

[quote="Pacman1903" which have been on my planner for long enough. They were on BBC

1 of them was f@cked up. America is officially mental.

In a nut shell. Two boys go round to a anothers(one of the twos mates) to rob a safe that supposedly had 20k dollars in it. The plan was not to kill him just to rob it.

The boy gets killed by only 1 of the intruders with the other not having struck one blow, he garrotted and stabbed him multiple times, so much so he immediatley bled out rapidly.

The boy who did it admitted he did it and the other didnt do anything apart from came up with the idea of the robbery.

Outcome, Murderer gets life without parole and the guy who never touched him got the death penalty. Fit the f@ck[/quote]

Personally in that situation I'd prefer the death penalty.

So would i but it doesnt make much sense

Quote Originally Posted by CalumGilhooly
    Employable Me.

Linky below.

Canna recommend you watch this highly enough.

Wonderful TV, the young autistic lad, Brett struggles with social conversation due to his condition.

Ach, I winna spoil it, watch it, and you'll see fit I mean.
    On a similar vein, I thought The A Word was good. Strong cast. Great to see Line Of Duty back.

Did anyone watch the night manager?
    I mean it was okay but convoluted and disappointing finish

Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast