+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

If you enjoy Gomorrah, check out Maltese on 4 OD or all 4- whatever it is called these days. 70s Italian cop drama- very good.

Other world dramas that are decent under the Walter Presents banner are-
    Mr Alvila- hit man under the auspices of a funeral parlour (Mexican? I think)

Fugitives - Drug dealers on the run- Chile

Deutschland 83 - was on E4 a year or so again- set during the Cold War East German soldier recruited to infiltrate West German military and spy for the east

Others I still have to look at- Black Widow May also be worth a watch

Just started watching Flight HS13 - Dutch- shows promise

Just finished series 1 of Banshee. Hes a hardy chiel

Got 'Killing Eve' recommended yesterday so stuck episode 1 on and nearly finished the whole season before I went to bed. Shown on BBC America, it is classed as a thriller but it's got a lot of humour throughout. If psychopathic Russian assassins is your thing you will like this.

That is the two leads - The MI5/6 agent (on the right) tasked with finding the assassin (on the left).

Jodie Comer plays the killer. Batsh*t crazy, ***y as hell and doesn't seem to mind premature ejaculation. My kinda woman!

Love this show, and a second series has been announced.

Been binge watching Silicon Valley the last week or so. Funny as fvck. If you’re a fan of Mike Judge and films like Office Space then this one is for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    Been binge watching Silicon Valley the last week or so. Funny as fvck. If you’re a fan of Mike Judge and films like Office Space then this one is for you.
    I'm a fan but never got into it.

Barry on Sky has been good, a dark comedy. An ex marine now working as a Hitman is sent to LA to shoot someone. Turns out he does acting classes so said Hitman ends up in the classes with him and starts to enjoy it. Henry Winkler has a star turn as the acting coach.

Still enjoying Billions and the Handmaid's Tale.

Crashing was also worth a watch.

I shall get on it. Mike Judge is ace

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Got 'Killing Eve' recommended yesterday so stuck episode 1 on and nearly finished the whole season before I went to bed. Shown on BBC America, it is classed as a thriller but it's got a lot of humour throughout. If psychopathic Russian assassins is your thing you will like this.

That is the two leads - The MI5/6 agent (on the right) tasked with finding the assassin (on the left).

Jodie Comer plays the killer. Batsh*t crazy, ***y as hell and doesn't seem to mind premature ejaculation. My kinda woman!

Love this show, and a second series has been announced.
    Hmmmm thanks for the heads up....looks good will download that one

The Americans - sad to see it end plus Kerri Russell is a super MILF
    Legion - enjoying it if not getting the plot as such
    Billions - love this show

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I shall get on it. Mike Judge is ace
    There's a Satanist who's into Napalm Death - should be right up your alley min

There's a Satanist who's into Napalm Death - should be right up your alley min
    Based on me min

Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast