+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Anybody watched Castle Rock? My uncle was telling me about it and it sounds decent.

“The Stephen King multiverse is the setting for this psychological horror series that takes place in Castle Rock, Maine, which is a location familiar to fans of King's work. "Castle Rock" explores themes and worlds that unite King's canon, including the infamous Shawshank Prison. An anonymous phone call lures death-row attorney Henry Deaver back to Castle Rock. He is unsettled by his hometown, but he returns to help a sinister, mostly mute man being kept in a cage underneath Shawshank. Sissy Spacek and Bill Skarsgård, who starred in feature adaptations of King's "Carrie" and "It," respectively, are among the show's stars”

Just finished off every episode of Porridge.Good offshore viewing

Jack Ryan. When he isn't getting injuries and playing ****e for the huns, it seems he spends a bit of time fighting terror for the CIA. I see it's an Amazon Prime thingy but I've caught the first few episodes via other platforms.

Jim fae the office is in it and it's decent, easygoing watching.

Anyone watched American Vandal. Its funny as f@ck

Well I stuck with Mr Mercedes to the end of season 1. It was a good enough show but a bit slow burning for me sometimes. I gave season 2 a shot but the wacky out of body/ controlling the nurse experience in episode 2 done it for me. Doubt I'll watch any more.

New show the circle on C4 last night, reality crap that galvanises the fact that we live in a horribly social media obsessed world. Won't waste any more time watching that. (I'll be too busy checking out facebook whilst updating my instagram and twitter)

Watching Fear the Walking Dead for the first time on E4 . Far better than its sister show with that overacting English goon Andrew something or other

Not for everyone but It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia has been good so far. Usually there's one bad episode per two great ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Not for everyone but It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia has been good so far. Usually there's one bad episode per two great ones.
    I can't be arsed scrolling back through the pages but was it you who said Gomorrah season 4 is based in London? I caught a bit of Johnny Vaughan talking about it earlier. Not sure when it is due out though.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I can't be arsed scrolling back through the pages but was it you who said Gomorrah season 4 is based in London? I caught a bit of Johnny Vaughan talking about it earlier. Not sure when it is due out though.
    It was, they were filming there anyway. Unless it's taking a Kubrick turn.

I read ages ago that the new series would be out in October/November.

I can’t stop watching The Circle. Missus got me started but she chucked it ages ago on account that it’s unbelievably sh1t.

Page 43 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast