+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 50 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

F*ckin hell mason, Dan is FUMING! Does he hit her? I mean him, does he hit him?

This is brilliant.

Kate did look a bit sheepish.

‘Sorry mate’

‘You’re not my mate’

‘Sorry mate...I mean Dan’

Can we now call time on the Circle jerk?

There’s one more episode to go, a review of the whole series. I’ll keep you updated

I've been watching 'Unspeakable Crime - The killing of Jessica Chambers' It's made in the same way as that 'Making A murderer' doc on netflix a while back.

Basically a blonde lassie from Mississippi was burned to death in a car, she survived long enough to tell the first responders that an 'Eric' or 'Derick' did this to her.

Anyhow, some black guy called Quintin has been charged with it and this documentary follows the trial.

Absolute chaos in episode 5. The jury return after telling the judge they are ready. Judge does the compulsory legal spiel stating that the jury's decision needs to be unanimous.... He asks the foreman if this is the case, foreman says it is before another jury person in the background argues it isn't.

A bemused looking judge says they are obviously still in disagreement so sends them back out to deliberate stating that they can only deliver a verdict if it is unanimous.

A while later they come back in with a verdict that they say they all agree on. Foreman says 'we find the accused, not guilty'. The accused family breaks down, the victims family look shocked, bloody Quintin things he's off the hook. Prosecution reckons something is a bit off so asks the judge to poll the jury to prove it is unanimous.

Juror 1 - 'Not guilty'
    Juror 2 - 'Not guilty'
    Juror 3 - 'Guilty'
    Juror 4 - 'Guilty'....

Queue a retrial.

Could not make it up. Away to bang on the next episode.

Quentin does sound a bit like Eric or Derek. No smoke without fire.

I watched The Informer in about two days. Paddy Considine really is a brilliant maniac. It had me hooked but on reflection a couple of things don't make any sense and it's annoying me now.

South Park has been as good as ever. PC Babies and school shootings covered so far along with Cartman telling it like it is that Black Panther is absolutely pish.

Making a Murderer part 2 and The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix is my current watch list.

I’m hoping that the cat killer gets his sentence extended in part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m hoping that the cat killer gets his sentence extended in part 2
    They conveniently glossed over that part. Couldn't care less after that. No smoke without fire. Quentin was probably involved as well.

Cat killer?

Page 50 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast