+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 92 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Brexit an un civil war was excellent. I wasn't going to watch it originally as it was about the guy who masterminded the leave campaign and I thought it would annoy the feck out of me . Very glad I watched it as I thought it was very interesting

Canna mind who it was that recommended Silicon Valley to me,but cheers

Enjoyable stuff. Nailed the first two series over the last two days. Some quality lines in it. Found my self laughing a fair bit.

Also Monicas a babe

Name:  images (1).jpeg
Views: 236
Size:  10.5 KB

I watched the recent series of Luther and found it to be the biggest pile of ****e I've watched for a long time. Plot holes galore and an absolutely ridiculous story line. ****e. Absolutely ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I watched the recent series of Luther and found it to be the biggest pile of ****e I've watched for a long time. Plot holes galore and an absolutely ridiculous story line. ****e. Absolutely ****e.
    Watched it before I left

Steaming pile of dung

I watched Fyre yesterday, a documentary. Funniest thing I've seen in ages especially if you're not partial to the social media generation.

He promised supermodels and yachts, but delivered tents and cheese sandwiches. How one man engineered a music festival disaster.

Well worth the watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Canna mind who it was that recommended Silicon Valley to me,but cheers

Enjoyable stuff. Nailed the first two series over the last two days. Some quality lines in it. Found my self laughing a fair bit.

Also Monicas a babe

Name:  images (1).jpeg
Views: 236
Size:  10.5 KB
    Oh aye, that was me. And yes she is!

I am currently watching The Sopranos. That one totally passed me by, enjoying it very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    Oh aye, that was me. And yes she is!

I am currently watching The Sopranos. That one totally passed me by, enjoying it very much.
    Wow, only 20 years late to the party I watch the whole set every year without doubt. The best TV show ever made and probably the best show that ever will be made.

They are in the process of making a film about the early years of Tony's dad. James Gandolfinis son has been given the part of his dads on screen younger self. David Chase is making it and given he was the major force in the series I reckon it should be pretty good.

I didn't like the Sporanos. Found it too cheesy.

The Shield and Gomorrah are the bestest tv progammes ever. Followed by CHiPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I didn't like the Sporanos. Found it too cheesy.

The Shield and Gomorrah are the bestest tv progammes ever. Followed by CHiPs.
    Just googled 'sporano' to make sure it wasn't a type of cheese. In case I was getting wooshed.

Both great tv shows especially Gomorrah although I thought it did lose itself a bit in season 3. Nae sure what chips is. Nothing can touch Sopranos though, it's sheer genius. Admittedly went a bit wonky with all the dream sequences and that mid way but apart from that it can't be faulted. There's still little gems of one-liners I pick up for the first time watching even after all these years.

Always get a bit down once I finish the boxset, same with band of brothers. HBO do it good.

Saw a recent pic of Paulie Walnuts and Chris the other day, gees Paulie looks old. 20 feckin years ago that came on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Just googled 'sporano' to make sure it wasn't a type of cheese. In case I was getting wooshed.

Both great tv shows especially Gomorrah although I thought it did lose itself a bit in season 3. Nae sure what chips is. Nothing can touch Sopranos though, it's sheer genius. Admittedly went a bit wonky with all the dream sequences and that mid way but apart from that it can't be faulted. There's still little gems of one-liners I pick up for the first time watching even after all these years.

Always get a bit down once I finish the boxset, same with band of brothers. HBO do it good.

Saw a recent pic of Paulie Walnuts and Chris the other day, gees Paulie looks old. 20 feckin years ago that came on tv.
    Ah if only there was a cheese with that name. I could have been some comic genius. Damn.

Anyway, both are pish.

CHiPs was my favourite programme back in the day.

Page 55 of 92 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast