+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 92 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

**SPOILER ALERT**

Sh*t is about to seriously hit the fan in Winterfell next week. The army of the dead are literally outside the walls yet there is 4 episodes left to go.

I wonder what is all going to get squeezed in to those episodes.

Still have no idea what Jon's story is. He's actually a Targaryen but would that not make him a relative to Daenerys who he f*cking? I can't get my head round it.

Can't believe they gave wee Arya a *** scene, surely that is against some kind of code?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Started watching Seinfeld again. I haven't watched it since around 2000. George is the best sitcom character of all time.
    That was the best TV show ever.

**SPOILER ALERT**

Game of Thrones.... Can't believe Niall McGinn was one of the first to get killed

He played on the left, he played on the right.
    Niall McGinn killed by the King of the Night.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    **SPOILER ALERT**

Game of Thrones.... Can't believe Niall McGinn was one of the first to get killed

He played on the left, he played on the right.
    Niall McGinn killed by the King of the Night.
    I can't believe he lasted that long. I can't believe he lasted that long with us either. Minutes silence on Saturday I expect.

What a ****ing episode that was. I don't think I've ever watched a film with that amount of special effects. Non stop action.

A few question marks over their tactics though but I suppose it did work.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I can't believe he lasted that long. I can't believe he lasted that long with us either. Minutes silence on Saturday I expect.

What a ****ing episode that was. I don't think I've ever watched a film with that amount of special effects. Non stop action.

A few question marks over their tactics though but I suppose it did work.
    It was utterly relentless. The Dathraki are obliterated, the army of the dead are no more, we're down to one dragon and the dead in the crypt rose just to fall again moments later. Meanwhile all this is giving Cersei plenty of time to plot and scheme how best to use her newly acquired Iron Fleet.

3 episodes left, buckle up. I just hope the big ginger wildling guy finally gets his hole off the big woman

It’s a common complaint but f*cking hell, did they have to fight the thing in the pitch dark during a snow fog thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s a common complaint but f*cking hell, did they have to fight the thing in the pitch dark during a snow fog thing?
    Aye that was the only thing that let it down unfortunately. There were bits where I had no idea what was happening.

I think the trench of fire was lifted right out of the Derek McInnes defensive playbook to. It was never going to hold the dead hordes back.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    It was utterly relentless. The Dathraki are obliterated, the army of the dead are no more, we're down to one dragon and the dead in the crypt rose just to fall again moments later. Meanwhile all this is giving Cersei plenty of time to plot and scheme how best to use her newly acquired Iron Fleet.

3 episodes left, buckle up. I just hope the big ginger wildling guy finally gets his hole off the big woman
    The trailer for next week confirms both Dragons are alive. And so amazingly is Ghost. I thought we were going to see freshly buried Rickon come crawling out but the Crypt parts were predictable. It did give Sansa and Tyrion a nice scene however. I kinda get the 'Not enough characters died' criticism tho.

(unts moaning about the darkness should get a grip and either turn their lights out, increase the brightness or buy a better tv. Warfare 101 dictates you should always attack at night. Makes me doubt you were ever in The Regiment at all if you struggle to understand this Mason...
    Last edited by StandfreeFM; 30-04-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Always attack at night? Aye, that worked out well for the stiffs. It’s little wonder you never made selection

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Always attack at night? Aye, that worked out well for the stiffs. It’s little wonder you never made selection
    The tactics were sound, they were let down by their Leadership. Lions led by donkeys

Page 58 of 92 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast