+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    New season of Black Mirror out. First episode didn’t go how I thought it would
    I skipped straight to the Miley Cyrus episode. It was pretty good.

Last edited by Skacel; 08-06-2019 at 04:20 PM.

Big little lies is back for series 2. Watched the first 2 episodes and it is still a classy bit of tv. HBO do a lot of good stuff but their casting is always spot on, Laura Derns character is played brilliantly.

Gommora 4 available. Watched this first few episodes and it seems ok. Starting to maybe think it's reached it's peak but I'll stick with it and see where they take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Al Swearengen definitely Lovejoy 's finest hour!.
    Hes f@cking great is Al. My favourite TV character ever

My favourite TV programme ever too

Just finished Chernobyl. Good viewing. Interesting. The facts right at the end were really eye opening. The Soviet Union death toll still stands at 31

Good programme. I wouldn't say it was the best ever like some outlets are saying. But I would say watch it if you havent

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Just finished Chernobyl. Good viewing. Interesting. The facts right at the end were really eye opening. The Soviet Union death toll still stands at 31

Good programme. I wouldn't say it was the best ever like some outlets are saying. But I would say watch it if you havent
    Personally I don't think tv gets much better.

See the Russians aren't too happy with all the publicity the show has been getting so they have commissioned their own version in which they are going to portray the disaster as being caused by a CIA spy in the facility.

Now I read somewhere that is has been well documented that the US did have a spy in the facility at the time but of course they deny having had anything to do with the explosion.

Also apparently the miners didn't decide to work in the buff in real life so I'm guessing this angle was wedged in to the show just so we get to see Trevor from Eastenders walking about with his todger out.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Personally I don't think tv gets much better.

Not doubting it wasn't really good. Its one of the best. But I didn't do the "ill just watch one more" thing where you blitz four or five in a row. That's the sign it wasn't the best. Deadwood I was up watching until one in the morning offshore when im up at half four. One more was turning into three

Anybody watch Jocky Wilson Says a few weeks back

Just watched it today(was offshore when it was on)

Decent documentary that.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Gommora 4 available. Watched this first few episodes and it seems ok. Starting to maybe think it's reached it's peak but I'll stick with it and see where they take it.
    I'm keeping it till I've finished Killing Eve.

Love Gomorrah.

Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm keeping it till I've finished Killing Eve.

Love Gomorrah.

Love it.
    It's gone a bit funny in season 3/4 if you ask me. Bosses getting whacked left, right and centre.

When I was head of an Italian crime family we lived by respect. Nobody whacked me 'cos I was a boss and that's the way it should be.

Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast