+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

oh no, not this cr@p again. I think I'll take that Shetland case Mondo if it's still up for grabs, fu(k listening to Mason's circle p!sh

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    oh no, not this cr@p again. I think I'll take that Shetland case Mondo if it's still up for grabs, fu(k listening to Mason's circle p!sh
    I've got that or a murder on the Isle of Wight that 2 bonnie Irish journalists* couldn't get to the bottom of.

*RULES

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I've got that or a murder on the Isle of Wight that 2 bonnie Irish journalists* couldn't get to the bottom of.

*RULES

Isle of Wight it is then. Some spanish DI pr!ck fae Shetland has just told me not to bother coming up, outside my jurisdiction apparently. Paella eating Tw@t.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Isle of Wight it is then. Some spanish DI pr!ck fae Shetland has just told me not to bother coming up, outside my jurisdiction apparently. Paella eating Tw@t.
    The mains suspect is dead but see what you can do.

I downloaded some cartoons for this trip and i have found a beauty

Sealab 2021

Its funny as f@ck. Made from original material cuttings from Hannah Barberas Sealab 2020 but they have all lost the plot now. Its kept me amused for days

*Circle invite Mason to AbMad circle squad for life*

How are you finding the new series? Madeley has gone down like a damp squib, the dance task was quite funny though.

The catfishes seem to be playing the game quite well but the mum pretending to be the son will let the mask slip soon I reckon.

#timthemonktowin

Circle, reply to mondo_notion in private chat.

Haven’t seen any of it since the first episode due to working unsociable hours. No clear favourite out the ones I saw going in but my money would be on the thick farmer. I’ll try and catch up at some point

#grafting

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    but my money would be on the thick farmer. I’ll try and catch up at some point

#grafting
    Circle remind me to start a private chat with Mason about the thick farmer. I'm going to need to let him down gently on this one.

Vikings

Just started this offshore. Its pretty good. Fight scenes are quality Ill manage to smash a couple more series as i missed my flight (nae due to mugging this time). To make it better Katheryn Winnick is hot as

Name:  Katheryn-Winnick-on-Good-Day-New-York--03-662x993.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  72.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Circle remind me to start a private chat with Mason about the thick farmer. I'm going to need to let him down gently on this one.
    Just watched 4 minutes of the circle. It is as I thought. Utter sh!te.

Going to watch either Succession S2 or Peaky Blinders S5, nae decided yet

Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast