+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 67 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Wasn’t a fan of Better Call Saul. It moves slower than Thomas Solberg
    Brilliant character in Breaking Bad so had high hopes for this but yir right, too slow. Kept on waiting for it to get going and never really did and kind of gave up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post

I'm on to Chernobyl. Watched first episode last night, pretty brutal.
    Just noticed episode 3 is available now. That's tonight's tv viewing sorted.

Anyone know of a reliable and free VPN for watching TV abroad? Or should I stop being tight and fork out for one?

Anyone know of a reliable and free VPN for watching TV abroad? Or should I stop being tight and fork out for one?
    I tried a free one a while ago, can't remember the name but it wasn't easy to work and seemed to have a lot of ads so I stick with IPVanish. Easy to use and seems to work well but you pay just under £8 quid a month for it. Plus point is that it makes it really easy to cancel any time you want like I have just done seen as I won't be needing it for RedTV for a bit.

There is a browser (opera maybe?) that has a built in VPN for free I think.

Cheers, I’ll have a wee look at it

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    Didn't like the last episode of GoT total snoozefest and all the things they teased throughout the entire show were pointless.

But at least Ghost got a pet!

I'm on to Chernobyl. Watched first episode last night, pretty brutal.
    I just watched it. Gripping™️

https://windscribe.com

Only just yesterday had a look at this long ongoing thread ... and ... holy **** ... what a resource!! ... I was running out of options .... then about page 3 or 4, saw a recommendation for 'Deadwood' ...

Had basically 'scrolled' past this series for ... well .. 'ever' but decided to give it a shot .... and All I can say is thanks fellow Dandies ... I f()ckin love it .. good to see Timothy Olyphant again ... the guy responsible for two of the best one liners ever (IMHO) in 'Justified' ... McShane is way beyond what I thought the guy was capable of .... and just great to see Jim Beaver and Powers Boothe in the mix ....

By the way .... just want to say 'Preacher' is fkn excellent ... and would encourage anyone who lost interest midway through series 1. I get ye ... but .... try again! .... this is one of few series which follows up with a better series 2, and an even better series 3 .... It's 'kinda' scary, engaging, tense, wacky, hilarious, canna wait for series 4 ... although, fit the fk can ye dae tae top S3??

I see Chernobyl has overtook GoT and Band of Brothers to become IMDB's top rated show. Deservedly so to in my view.

**kinda spoiler alert**

Trevor from Eastenders makes an appearance as a sweaty naked miner in episode 3. If that's not enough to get you watching I don't know what is.

Battle of Britain on some backwater Cooncil+ channel now.

**** me, 50 years ago I watched it at the Keith Playhoose.

Susannah York’s ❤️ stocking tops a highlight
    https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...ce=sh%2Fx%2Fim
    amid the celestial square-go between the Supermarine Spitfires and Messerschmitt ME 109s.

Page 67 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast