+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Another show just starting is Mr. Mercedes with the great Brendan Gleeson - good start let's hope they can keep it going.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Verninator View Post
    The Hound is the best character for me - funny as f*ck and takes no sh*t and accepts no bullsh*t - probably the only truly honest man in that world
    He's great. I dunno if you have seen the latest episode (Ep 6, death is the enemy) but you'll enjoy it if you're a big fan of the Hound he has some great script.

How many episodes are in the final series? They are ticking by and that f*cker littlefinger is still alive and playing his silly little mind games. I hate him with a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    He's great. I dunno if you have seen the latest episode (Ep 6, death is the enemy) but you'll enjoy it if you're a big fan of the Hound he has some great script.

How many episodes are in the final series? They are ticking by and that f*cker littlefinger is still alive and playing his silly little mind games. I hate him with a passion.
    7 episodes this season - littlefinger is a devious little scumbag - let's see how his story turns out

The Defenders Season 1 - Only 8 episodes so much less padding out of the story unlike Iron Fist

Have to say although in parts enjoyable still missing something - not as good as hoped.

Here's hoping The Punisher is fantastic

I think the Stark sisters are playing a game to catch Little Finger out. A few things annoyed me about the last episode, the obvious things. Still, it's been a superb series so far.

Started watching Bosch and half love it, half hate how cheesy it is at times.

No cop show rivals the shield as we all know. The rich man's wire.

I've seen 'Big little lies' mentioned a lot but never thought it would be my cup of tea. Decided to give the first episode a shot the other day after seeing it pick up a few emmys. Love it and on to the 6th episode already.

HBO rarely get it wrong in my opinion and this is no exception. It's kinda dark but pretty funny in parts to, really well made and it stars Nicole Kidman (who has her fair share of angry ***), Reese Witherspoon and the lovely Shailene Woodley. Get it watched.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I've seen 'Big little lies' mentioned a lot but never thought it would be my cup of tea. Decided to give the first episode a shot the other day after seeing it pick up a few emmys. Love it and on to the 6th episode already.

HBO rarely get it wrong in my opinion and this is no exception. It's kinda dark but pretty funny in parts to, really well made and it stars Nicole Kidman (who has her fair share of angry ***), Reese Witherspoon and the lovely Shailene Woodley. Get it watched.
    I will watch if there is plenty of hardcore threesome action between those lovely fillies.

A shout out for a new one called Tin Star with Tim Roth - workmate who has watched all 10 eps says it is superb - he playing a right ruthless b*st*rd.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Verninator View Post
    I will watch if there is plenty of hardcore threesome action between those lovely fillies.

A shout out for a new one called Tin Star with Tim Roth - workmate who has watched all 10 eps says it is superb - he playing a right ruthless b*st*rd.
    Been excellent Tim Roth very good although the curvy quine fae madmen keeps it all buttoned up throughout. found Big Little Lies a bit wifieish although I am an unreconstructed dinosaur !

Been mentioned before but just watched American Gods on DVD. I know ! Bloody good even if old Lovejoy seems to play the same character in every thing he is in. Damn fine at it though.

Took out a Netflix subscription on the basis that they have the new Star Trek, first two episodes released yesterday and it looks like it'll be a good show.

Rattled through Travellers this past week, very good show and I liked the first of Electric Dreams !!

Halway through Fear the Walking Dead Season 3, very good aswell.

Been meaning to get round to the latest series of Narcos.

Fairly enjoyed the third helping of Better Call Saul.

Not minding Doctor Foster. Not quite Champions League material like Happy Valley, Line Of Duty, The Fall or Luther but not bad all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    Been meaning to get round to the latest series of Narcos.

Fairly enjoyed the third helping of Better Call Saul.

Not minding Doctor Foster. Not quite Champions League material like Happy Valley, Line Of Duty, The Fall or Luther but not bad all the same.
    Fair enjoyed Narcos. Season 3 in the pipeline although some location scout was murdered in Mexico.

Page 34 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast