+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    His apology was almost him saying there was more to come

Have all HOC on my hard drive but havent started them. May give it a bash after i finish mad men. Just missed my boat affshore so should batter a chunk out of Mad Men over the next 2 days
    I love my box-sets, but nothing has gripped me more than HOC to be honest. I binged watched season 1 in a weekend and season 2 in another weekend. Since then i have had to wait a b@starding year for each season, but thankfully Netflix release the seasons in one go which is handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    I love my box-sets, but nothing has gripped me more than HOC to be honest. I binged watched season 1 in a weekend and season 2 in another weekend. Since then i have had to wait a b@starding year for each season, but thankfully Netflix release the seasons in one go which is handy.
    Compelety scrapped now. I thought they jumped the shark with having her as vice President. Then trump happened.

Ross Kemp in 'tha big hoose'. Absolute pish. Drugs are rife..... mobile phones..... knifes up arses blah blah Nothing groundbreaking what so ever.

The Punisher Season 1 - Pretty good but not great - the actor playing Frank Castle nailed it...but too much padding over 13 eps should have been 10.

OneBrianIrvine Guest
    Witnesses - If anybody enjoyed this French crime drama a couple years back (the one with the dug up bodies posed in showhooses), second series starts tomorrow on BBC4 9pm. Sounds equally intriguing/grim.

On the first day of spring, on a country road in northern France, the frozen bodies of 15 men are discovered sitting aboard an abandoned bus.
    Looking forward to it.

Third season of Gomorrah started airing in Italy - need to keep any eye out for that returning here .

Started the Wire a few days ago. Seems ok. Nuked series 1. Home on Monday so ill carry on when im back

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Started the Wire a few days ago. Seems ok. Nuked series 1. Home on Monday so ill carry on when im back
    Great series

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Witnesses - If anybody enjoyed this French crime drama a couple years back (the one with the dug up bodies posed in showhooses), second series starts tomorrow on BBC4 9pm. Sounds equally intriguing/grim.

Looking forward to it.

Third season of Gomorrah started airing in Italy - need to keep any eye out for that returning here .
    First couple of episodes here if that's your thing.

https://hdonline.is/watch/gomorrah-s...663?ep=1101641

Quote Originally Posted by The_Verninator View Post
    The Punisher Season 1 - Pretty good but not great - the actor playing Frank Castle nailed it...but too much padding over 13 eps should have been 10.
    I thought it was excellent, didn't notice any padding that wasn't needed for the story.....as you say though the actor playing Frank Castle was immense.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Ross Kemp in 'tha big hoose'. Absolute pish. Drugs are rife..... mobile phones..... knifes up arses blah blah Nothing groundbreaking what so ever.
    Just watched this. Your right, nothing groundbreaking. Barlinnie in drugs, knives, minkers shocker

Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast