+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    You'll be saying Civvies was pish next.
    I dunno what civvies is.

Civvies to me is what I wear when I finally get some time off special operations fighting international terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    You'll be saying Civvies was pish next.
    I don't remember it so I watched a clip and it looks like a parody. The title music is like something from South Park.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I dunno what civvies is.

Civvies to me is what I wear when I finally get some time off special operations fighting international terrorists.
    Time off? I'm never off duty. That's why I holiday in the world's toughest prisons. Intel gathering.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Time off? I'm never off duty. That's why I holiday in the world's toughest prisons. Intel gathering.
    You know what? I'm not sure I believe you. I've warned you before about stolen valour.

New series of Derry Girls, thought it was sh*te. Episode 1 anyway at least.

Watched that new Ricky Gervais show, thought it was sh*te. For someone who liked The Office so much I must admit I haven't rated any of his other shows since. His stand up shows on the other hand are class.

Love pointless.

Can't be long till GOT

always look forward to a new series of have I got news for you and was sticking up for it here a while back but it really was poor last night. Especially with all the brexit ammo they should have had. Some of the script was awful but I hate the way Merton and hislop turn their noses up at them if they aren't keen on the gag.

Merton needed sacked a few years back, I'd like to see Richard Osman captain instead or full time host. Stacey Dooley was an awful guest last night.

Have I got news for you has been poor for years. They need to get a permanent host, new team captains and stop having the same old guests every year. Or if they aren't going to do that then scrap it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Have I got news for you has been poor for years. They need to get a permanent host, new team captains and stop having the same old guests every year. Or if they aren't going to do that then scrap it.
    Agreed although I don't mind Ian hislop. He still does what he there to do. Paul Merton looks like he takes a sulk every time someone says something funnier than him, which is quite often these days.

Get rid of him and find a permanent host.

It has been going for 29 years. Not many TV shows last that long.

Started watching Seinfeld again. I haven't watched it since around 2000. George is the best sitcom character of all time.

Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast