+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV Thread Version II

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I can't believe she went to see Sian
    Mental. I liked how she was moaning that the public never got to see the many layers of Precious. Psycho onion

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Mental. I liked how she was moaning that the public never got to see the many layers of Precious. Psycho onion
    I no longer think you two are being ironic about liking this show

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    I no longer think you two are being ironic about liking this show
    It’s been the TV event of the year so far

#factsarefacts

Can I just ask......WTF are you guys talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Can I just ask......WTF are you guys talking about?
    Take a squad of loonies, stick then all in the same housing block but they’re only allowed to communicate with each other through a social media app called the circle. They can all chat at once or set up private chats with each other. At the end of the day, they rate each other they out of 5. Least popular gos out, last one standing gets £50k. This leads to some of the most brutal tv I’ve seen. Also, because they can’t see each other, some of them are pretending to be someone they’re not to win the cash. Everyone fancies Kate but she’s really a guy. Freddie’s putting it around the ladies but he’s a screaming homo***ual. Dan thinks he’s getting his leg over with a 30 something Irish lass (she’s 57)

The whole show is like totes amazeballs yeah? #awesmazing

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Take a squad of loonies, stick then all in the same housing block but they’re only allowed to communicate with each other through a social media app called the circle. They can all chat at once or set up private chats with each other. At the end of the day, they rate each other they out of 5. Least popular gos out, last one standing gets £50k. This leads to some of the most brutal tv I’ve seen. Also, because they can’t see each other, some of them are pretending to be someone they’re not to win the cash. Everyone fancies Kate but she’s really a guy. Freddie’s putting it around the ladies but he’s a screaming homo***ual. Dan thinks he’s getting his leg over with a 30 something Irish lass (she’s 57)

The whole show is like totes amazeballs yeah? #awesmazing
    That sounds fu(kin grim tbh. Makes **** Mom UK look like The Ascent of Man

You know summat, if there is a God we're about half an hour away from him doing an audit and saying "Nah, I've made an @rse of this. Where's that big massive f uc k off meteor?"

‘Circle, close chat with StandfreeFM’

That snidey f*ckers getting rated a one

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    You know summat, if there is a God we're about half an hour away from him doing an audit and saying "Nah, I've made an @rse of this. Where's that big massive f uc k off meteor?"
    He would have a point. Just walked through Glasgow city centre and I'm of the mind we should just take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. Only way to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    He would have a point. Just walked through Glasgow city centre and I'm of the mind we should just take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. Only way to be sure.
    Do it after 7pm so I can get home first !☺

Page 45 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast