+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfer Day Deadline....

Transfer Day Deadline....

Can any of our clubs sneak in a signing before the end of the day. Last transfer deadline Derby went mental so I think Rammy is hoping to sign somebody before us Nobbers go to Pride Park tomorrow night and do a smash and grab

re: Transfer Day Deadline....

I don't think we will be signing anyone today. We may lose a few though, possibly, Darren Bent as he is not getting a game, possibly Chris Martin if the price is right and maybe Johnny Russell (hope not).

You have every chance when you play us as we are really playing crap at present. No settled team selection and a formation that means we are playing too deep with no link up to the forwards. All a bit of a shambles really.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    I don't think we will be signing anyone today. We may lose a few though, possibly, Darren Bent as he is not getting a game, possibly Chris Martin if the price is right and maybe Johnny Russell (hope not).

You have every chance when you play us as we are really playing crap at present. No settled team selection and a formation that means we are playing too deep with no link up to the forwards. All a bit of a shambles really.
    Take no notice of Rammy Gards.. Derby played well at Burnley the other night and just didn't have that rub of the green..I think they will get back to winning ways against your boys..
    Did you know Preston are top of the dirty league table this season and the Clarets are bottom,even Leeds are mid table in it..

We've got Louis Thompson back on loan from Narwich which is nice

WAGU

Michael Smith goes on loan to Up Pompey

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo

Take no notice of Rammy Gards.. Derby played well at Burnley the other night and just didn't have that rub of the green..I think they will get back to winning ways against your boys..
    Did you know Preston are top of the dirty league table this season and the Clarets are bottom,even Leeds are mid table in it.. [/quote]

surely not Alfi that cant be right as we are very law abiding

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram

oh dear Rammy you are in the doldrums

It is a bit depressing at the moment lol

I said we are playing crap and it showed tonight...abysmal.

We wanted to keep Kev Long the Burnsley player for the rest of the season, but its only going to be for the next 3 weeks-ish. And we also did a deal with Preston for Josh Brownhill till the end of the season.

But the best bit of business we did was not doing any business at all regarding our star striker Sam Winnall. Leeds and the cretinous fat man made a derogatory 300k-500k offer. They know what big Sam is worth and they know how good he is, so why do they (or any club for that matter) make such an ignorant despicable low offer, and then they complain when we make their low offer public ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast