+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easter Is Coming

Easter Is Coming

Even comes with a free lighter

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Even comes with a free lighter
    I saw this and seriously the first thing I did was check if it was April 1st yet. It would have been a good joke if it had been. Is this real?

Aye a shop in Northern Ireland are selling them

I don't mind the occasional bottle. It's great for pre match boozing & a tasty alternative to Sanatogen

I swapped a 2ltr bottle of Ice Dragon for it when I was 14. Never tried it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I don't mind the occasional bottle. It's great for pre match boozing & a tasty alternative to Sanatogen
    You are from Dumbarton after all

Back in my junior fitba days we played Strathspey Thistle (before they became HFL whipping boys), Grantown to Peterhead via Ellon to drop me off is a fair hike. Our captain in his infinite wisdom decided we were to have a Glasgow banquet on the way home and nothing else (bearing in mind this is after a few jars in the pub post match). Turns out a Glasgow banquet was made up of Buckfast and Space Raiders. Nothing else was allowed on the bus. Safe to say I was f@cking blootered by the time I got dropped off at the top of my estate. Last thing I remember was a pish in the public bogs at Keith. Its f@cking bogging but f@cks you up. Only Brochers drink it in the NE

I made the pilgrimage to Buckfast Abbey in search of a bottle of number 1. It's some operation the monks are running

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I made the pilgrimage to Buckfast Abbey in search of a bottle of number 1. It's some operation the monks are running

I grew up in the central belt and only really tasted it a couple of times, but one of my mates always had a bottle for pre-drinks/away days. Would spend time checking all the bottles in the shop to see if he could find a number 1 but still hasn't managed it.

One time we were all getting the train to Newcastle or somewhere and as a piss take I ran into an offy and grabbed the first bottle I saw - only for it to turn out to be a number 1. First an only bottle I've ever bought. He was raging.

Fits a number 1 and whys it so special?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Fits a number 1 and whys it so special?

I'm sure Mason will ken, but I honestly have no clue. There's a wee number on the bottom of every bottle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast