+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Relegation form

Relegation form

The way we are playing right now, unable to complete 90 minutes without conceding, is relegation form. I saw tonight as a really important game that we had to take something from and, yet again, we fail.
    Come on guys, get a grip or we are in real trouble.

re: Relegation form

The players we have are simply not up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gowboy
    The way we are playing right now, unable to complete 90 minutes without conceding, is relegation form. I saw tonight as a really important game that we had to take something from and, yet again, we fail.
    Come on guys, get a grip or we are in real trouble.

We are in real trouble now , never mind will be in trouble. Thistle were truly awful really really bad and we never asked a single question of them.

Certainly the players need to show more fight and bottle. In most cases their talent is not in doubt but the have to demonstrate character.

Can't argue our current form is definitely relegation firm but the hope I cling is we return tonoutcDwcember firm some time soon which was top 6 form

Can you translate that Polski message you posted?

I no fingers too big for phone lol meant to say I hope we can return to our December form sooner rather than later

I think the game at Firhill showed, yet again, how we're suffering from the absence of a Jamie Dolan type of character in midfield. Far too many teams are able to intimidate us physically (or athletically as Robbie Neilson would describe his bunch of thugs' style). Perhaps Gomis can provide that but he looked quite small compared to Abdul Osman and others in midfield.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)