+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Games

Games

Seeing how most of your threads these days seem to involve some form of game, quiz or mind numbingly tedious attendance prediction, how about jazzing things up with a 'What happened next' comp ?

Perhaps we could start with this little teaser..

A clue - it resulted in much mirth and hilarity throughout western Hampshire and beyond.

Have fun..

re: Games

I found the 'Going Out of the FA Cup Before Eastleigh Competition' more mirthful and hilarious Pappy.

Perhaps we can cut this one short; the goalkeeper scores an equaliser with a header in the 94th minute.
    What do I win?

Congrats SD.

Cool, my very own sprout on a stick

Not just a sprout on a stick. A golden sprout on a stick. Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    Perhaps we can cut this one short; the goalkeeper scores an equaliser with a header in the 94th minute.
    What do I win?
    I have been on a 16 hour trek from Fp and back, to see us, with Daz and his gang plus my eldest, throw a lead away in time added on the 3rd time in around 9 calendar months, I have to admit that is hard for me to grin.

If it makes you feel better LDB, at least you haven't gone 40 years without seeing Pompey lift a trophy.

Still not sure what Fulton was thinking when he rushed off his line.As the old saying goes...if you're going to come,come,don't half come.

Oh Scully, Corky won't be able to resist that!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)