+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley in the JPT Final

Barnsley in the JPT Final

So we're off to Wembley for the much criticised John Player Trophy Final (yes I know its the Johnstones Paint, but John Player reminds me of one of the old Rugby league finals).

Are you all going to join me and be a Tykes fan on the day, its against Oxford after all
    We should be favourites for the match but thats not always a good thing, that means extra pressure and we dont have a good record at Wembley anyway. And theres question marks still over whether Lee Johnson will leave us for the sinking ship that is Bristol City.

Whatever happens, Im buzzing tonight after our penalty shoot out win at Fleetwood.

re: Barnsley in the JPT Final

Well done Acido,I'm reet chuffed for you, about time you lads had a good day out at Wembley and yes ,I will be cheering for you ..Enjoy your day out..

I cant not enjoy it now can I Alf, after that nice bif of praise from you!!
    And I suppose Im going to have to get used to calling them Poxford on here from now on arent I...

ps - Ive nothing against Fleetwood by the way, and I hope they stay up this season. But I think they know they were totally outplayed tonight.

Congratulations Acido, it goes without saying me and Gaz will be rooting for Barnsley against the Yellow scum! I've been to Wembley 6 times to see Swindon, we've won 3 (all at the old Wembley) and lost the last 3 at the new Wembley. We will definitely be Barnsley supporters for the day

Well Laz (and Gaz) we both play in almost identical red n white kits dont we, so just wave your red n white shirt and scarf on the day of the Final, and pretend your a Tykes fan from Yorkshire

I'll echo what laz said B-) C'mon Uuuuuuuuu Reeeeeeeeeeds

You inviting me and Laz out Acido?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    You inviting me and Laz out Acido?
    Err certainly not, the thought never crossed my mind
    I just hope both of you wherever you are on the day, spare a thought for us and support us over that yellow mob.

You have our support 110%

Acido your season is just getting better and better - shame about Johnson going to the Brizzles and what do you make of that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast