+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Derby sack clement!

re: Derby sack clement!

oh my god, we're nearly in masturbation territory now.

Just get Billy in please and I'll pass out in hysterics.

So now they have a family friend of Melanie's running the team and now they have ince & son ltd running the show.its a shame the chuckle brothers are Rotherham fans,they would fit in down the a5-2 very well.

How many man of the matches is Tom going to get now?

The team sheet
    gk
    def def def def
    rw cm cm TOM INCE ( VC, DSO,DFC,MOB,and BAR)
    cf cf

Done with total honesty by Paul Ince

Priceless

Lol.stenny has got the bag on because he doesn't like us having banter on there board when it's taking the piss out of them.
    After all the **** they gave us about our owner and shortcomings makes them a little hypocritical.

Well Stenny isn't that bright. I was going to originally give him a 24 hour cool off. Yet his childish tantrum and insults, stretched that out a bit longer. It was very ironic how 90% of his posts were happening on here, and what little he was posting on DCM were NFFC related. Not that I care what he posts on DCM, he certainly isn't calling calling the shots in this forum and needed reeling in.
    He put himself into exile for a while, with a face like a spanked monkey.
    I expected him to show a bit more decorum and he'd have noted his ban was lifted a while ago.
    More the fool him really, berk.

Tricky could you please close this thread,it's forbidden to talk about derby and the way they are going.stenny says so and even old man elite pie says we can't talk about them.its damaging my health and I think (after elite diagnosed it) I'm losing the plot.
    You associate the word mardy with kids or children not with old men.i can see why they are mardy because there old and there teams and clubs are going down the pan but there's more to life than sitting there being mardy old sod.

Sorry Pol, thread stays.
    Time the likes of Stenny realises that, you keep going on others forums and all you type is negative. Then it will be reciprocated.
    He can type what he wants on DCM,. but here I will decide what he gets away with.
    As for EP, then so what?
    Don't rise to it.
    He always looks for a chance to have a snipe. Claims it's free speech/banter/righteous.
    He can do what he likes on DCM, but Romanis stopped his poison on here.

Thread is open, within the bounds of decency.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234